End Of Summer Mix! 30m @ 320k

UnholySmoke

Put together in Ableton Live 8 with an M-Audio MIDI mixer, for a night we put on in Brixton every couple of months. Tidied up & mixed down at a later date but essentially mixed live.

Comments, criticism, bullshit all welcomed!

Next night probably going down in The Dogstar, Brixton on October 24th. Dub, Techno & DnB all night - see you there.

http://www.crunchlive.co.uk/mixes/UnholySmokeCrunchV.mp3

30 mins
Sigma - Jah Bless
Logistics - Haunted By Her Yesterdays
Logistics - Toy Town
Sigma - Paint It Black
Damien Marley - Welcome to Jamrock (Sigma Remix)
Commix - Be True
Cyantific & Logistics - Flashback
Andy C - Finders Keepers
Sub Focus - Follow The Light
Misanthrop - Viperfish VIP
Baron - Nosher VIP
Danny Byrd - Red Mist VIP
AI - Days Of Rage
Sigma - All Blue
Bjork - All Is Full Of Love (Chris Su Remix)
J Majik - Spaced Invader
Sub Focus - Deep Space

Last tune ripped off the radio before anyone gets shirty - and yes I'll be investing in his album when it finally arrives!

If you like your dubstep check out my girlfriend's mix from the same night at http://www.crunchlive.co.uk/mixes/DJ Sin - Crunch V.mp3

If you like Chase & Status, Bar9, The Bug, Reso etc have a listen.

Put together in Ableton Live 8 with an M-Audio MIDI mixer, for a night we put on in Brixton every couple of months. Tidied up & mixed down at a later date but essentially mixed live.

Next night probably going down in The Dogstar, Brixton on October 24th. Dub, Techno & DnB all night - see you there.

30 mins
Sigma - Jah Bless
Logistics - Toy Town
Sigma - Paint It Black
Commix - Be True
Andy C - Finders Keepers
Baron - Nosher VIP
AI - Days Of Rage
Sigma - All Blue
J Majik - Spaced Invader
Sub Focus - Deep Space

Last tune ripped off the radio before anyone gets shirty - and yes I'll be investing in his album when it finally arrives!

If you like your dubstep check out my girlfriend's mix from the same night at http://www.crunchlive.co.uk/mixes/DJ Sin - Crunch V.mp3

So why do you openly rip tunes from radio which you shouldnt be playing out? Illegal downloads?! YES

Yea its not the point of paying for it when it does come out, its to late when you've already pinched it and put it in a set, and even worse still when your uploading it. I'm pretty sure it'll be in the rules not to upload tunes that have been downloaded illegaly...

I think people have a fair enough reason to get shirty.

30 mins
Sigma - Jah Bless
Logistics - Toy Town
Sigma - Paint It Black
Commix - Be True

Andy C - Finders Keepers

Baron - Nosher VIP
AI - Days Of Rage
Sigma - All Blue
J Majik - Spaced Invader
Sub Focus - Deep Space

How do you have this tune then? Pretty sure Andy C is the only person who is suppost to have a copy

Get the Banning cannon ready mods!!! :D

L O L @ Finders Keepers.

Why anybody would even want this tune, let alone rip it & play it on a moody burn is beyond me.

Fail on a very grand scale.

L O L @ Finders Keepers.

Why anybody would even want this tune, let alone rip it & play it on a moody burn is beyond me.

Fail on a very grand scale.

Finders Keepers is a tune man, now shut your hole! Before I get Blackhomo to fill it for ya :D

Finders Keepers is a tune man, now shut your hole! Before I get Blackhomo to fill it for ya :D

I would have expected you to like it, it's ok, I have made allowances for your tastes...

It was not released for a reason, this reason was, it was shit & only shit people would buy it & play it.

Your perfect example is this person & this thread.

:D

I hope people read this thread and your dj name gets tainted. Can you hear that? Its the sound of the crowd boo-ing your pirate playing arse!

Finders Keepers is a bad tune. I think andy just wanted to hold it back for exclusive purposes. Now wankers like unholysmoke are trying to pull it off with an epic FAIL!

I would have expected you to like it, it's ok, I have made allowances for your tastes...

It was not released for a reason, this reason was, it was shit & only shit people would buy it & play it.

Your perfect example is this person & this thread.

:D

I HATE YOU

please die

booooooo get this mug off.

Fair play downloading it and listening to it privately but putting it in a set and getting us to download it.

Finders Keepers is SICK

If it meant cutting my own dubplate and me being one of the few few few few few people who have it, I would standardly pay like £40 to get it cut

I'm not joking.

AHAHAHA

Finders Keepers even has the "Heaven and Hell is right here on Earth" sample in it coz its taken straight off the Nightlife mix!

I'm surprised you didn't conveniently decide to drop Jenna G - In Love after :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom