End of summer depression....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by TooEZ, Aug 13, 2004.

1. TooEZ

TooEZ Gibber Jabber

Just thought I'd see if anyone else is feeling the same way:

Got back from Thailand after 6 weeks yesterday morning and am feeling fookin miserable.....this country sucks. It's expensive, full of fuckin tracksuit wearing inbreds who can't accept who they are, most birds are fat, the weather is shit and the country is run by an americanised tosser. :welcome: back my arse. I'm in a grump.....anyone else had the same feeling?? :mad_guy:

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Agreed for the most part.

However I like America, and I'd move there given the chance. But I don't think Mr Blair is doing a very good job at the moment.

It really does suck when you come back from a place you really like, I feel for ya man (n)

3. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Your so right man. My mate left to go travelling about 3 months ago & he hit Thailand & went to Pi Pi (I think that's how it's spelt) he said it was awsome now he's on working on some ship travelling around the bays of Australia how fooking lucky. :jay:

4. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

i love this country
    and i love traksuits aswell
    but i see wat ya saying about how exspensive it is
    and how shit its run
    blair is a tit
    anyway how was the country of thailand.

5. DJ Lordward

DJ Lordward T.D.P.

:lol_board its so tru Too EZ.
    At SDM- yeh America is wicked

6. TooEZ

TooEZ Gibber Jabber

@ Grinch, ez bro, yeah Thailand kicks ass.....GO THERE!!! @ Sayber, I went to Phi Phi as well, fookin awesome!!!! It's where 'The Beach' was filmed, well on the island next to it. They call this country free.........I don't think they have health and safety laws out there, so there's practically no limit as to what you can do....the police are psychos though. My grump has lifted a bit....got some punk and am going out raving tonight.....but thanks for the moral support, respect to the forum massive!

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i know exactly what youre saying my man. i just came home from ios, greece after two months and im so depressed i dont know what to do with myself. im actually considering going back.

8. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

Damn!!!
    two months in Ios would be way too much, even for a greek...did ya had a job there, or was it 24/7 drinkin/shaggin/piss in bout ?
    I love Ios
    [quote by two very drunk aussies, comin out of the ferry in Ios, back in 99]
    Ios mate, party capital of the world!!![/quote]
    haha, gotta love the down undies...

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yeah i had four jobs (two kamaki!) and we actually got fired from our first job for drinking too much. in ios, would you beleive it!! two months isnt nearly enough, im thinking about going back in a couple of days. im not sure though cos chances are it mightnt be the same. in two months we had one day off the booze, every other night we downed a bottle of smirnoff (or ivanoff haha) each. ivanoff is fucking nasty. not sure what i did to my body over there. oh yeah one night we only drank wine which is cool seeing as there is no alkahol in red wine. yeah the aussies man, theyre taking over the world seems like every third person you meet is from australia. great bunch of people, got the flag as well. today is the 15th which means the italians are going home and the place goes back to the way it was in june, no violence and no families. shit im getting all emotional thinking about it.

10. SPo0n

SPo0n Lurker alert!

i hate those downers after a holiday. :(

11. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

everytime i come back home from china with my girlfriend i feel like that, britain definately needs a kick up the arse in some things but it also has some good points too, like the lenient justice system, the far east can be almost draconian over some laws

12. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

i know two people who have just got back from travelling. One got back from Fiji!! and one from Brazil!!! Shiznit ! imaginge getting back to UK after that"!

actually Uk is cool! except for scallies, soap operas, expensive beer, crap beaches and ugly people!!! haha!

:bruce: -rack off!

The usa is pants!!!!! i have been there twice and it sucks! Florida was gay and New york was too hectic , people were very rude!

also it is run by a prick!!! who voted him in?

aparently

13. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

hah.! yeah, sounds like youve been in Ios aright. Did ya check far out camping ? best spot to pick up loose scandinavian chicks.
    an bout gettin fired, im sure you were really stressed..
    <<Oh my god, i lost my job, oh lord, wha is i gonna doo>> sob sob sob..
    pahaahah...
    and the aussies man, they are absolutely everywhere in Athens, its funny coz they sport their flag all the time, and locals give them shit when they see the Union jack bit, but after the get the picture that they arent british, its all good...
    :D

14. Shauny.T.

Shauny.T. Guest

Went to Paris in May for three days, could not believe how much better it was then over here, your right this country sucks, this is one of reasons I'm going back to college, so I can get the fuck out of here.

To be truthfull this country is not even worth :piss: ing on