end of Future Prophecies?

d.o.b

Whats with them? On MySpace is something like "FP has taken a break..." last tune I know they were working together was Black Mail with Camo & Krooked... Tony Anthem,that white guy is still making great tunes under FP name but where is Richard Thomas Aminashaun? for me best,most talented artist ever born on earth... it sucks becose their live shows ( Hybrid Live ) without him is nothing.Its that black man with dreads playing on electronic flute like device making sick basslines live.If anybody have any info about FP,please share it with me... FP is my life

I asked Erb N Dub and he said that Richard definately stoped making music but I am not sure becose I was tripping ballz interstelar style :D

Last edited:
Whats with them? On MySpace is something like "FP has taken a break..." last tune I know they were working together was Black Mail with Camo & Krooked... Tony Anthem,that white guy is still making great tunes under FP name but where is Richard Thomas Aminashaun? for me best,most talented artist ever born on earth... it sucks becose their live shows ( Hybrid Live ) without him is nothing.Its that black man with dreads playing on electronic flute like device making sick basslines live.If anybody have any info about FP,please share it with me... FP is my life

I asked Erb N Dub and he said that Richard definately stoped making music but I am not sure becose I was tripping ballz interstelar style :D

??????

Back
Top Bottom