Employee freaks out at Australian Halal KFC

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
is it really after asking for bacon or has that just been added to make this another one of those "we cant fly our england flags" kinda things?

---------- Post added at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 ----------

plus dont let Borf see this.....he wont like it...

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I saw this a week or so ago, its a bait video to rouse hate on religion, its clear something happened just before the video was recorded for a guy who works in kfc to get soo annoyed at bacon, think about it, hook line sinker for the western world

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
You gotta be pretty stupid to go into a halal restaurant and ask for bacon, but spastic mc angrypants over there clearly got a little bit overexcited.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Guy is still a cunt, I just don´t like him and I´d bet that nothing happened that would make his actions understandable :teeth: What a ladyboy..instead of "breaking his head" (didn´t he say that?) he broke all that KFC stuff. :lol:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Bit of a backstory: The video was taken by a racist cunt who was provoking the worker by filming him, and accusing him of being a terrorist.
And hes asking for bacon in akfc to provoke the muslim employee's.

If i was the kfc worker, id have hopped over the counter and nutted the cunt with the camera.

Bit of a backstory: The video was taken by a racist cunt who was provoking the worker by filming him, and accusing him of being a terrorist.
And hes asking for bacon in akfc to provoke the muslim employee's.

If i was the kfc worker, id have hopped over the counter and nutted the cunt with the camera.
Source? Although this is australia we're talking about...

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I'd bet you good cash money that this had fuck all to do with asking for bacon...looks more like some kind of running feud or some serious pre-goading. The video's so lop-sided it's a fucking joke!

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Let me give it to you from an aussie point of view.

i dont eat KFC very often, but when i do, i usually choose a bacon and cheese burger.

Now, i wasnt aware that halal KFCs even existed, cos there sure as hell arent any in the west. so if i happened to go to this particular restaurant when i was visiting sydney, and i ordered my usual burger, i would probably get pretty pissed off that i couldnt have it because there are a bunch of immigrants living in the area who dont eat bacon.

why the fuck would you make the whole restaurant pig-free just because some people dont eat pig?

if you dont like the normal KFC menu, then go to mcdonald's ffs.

i mean, i know some vegetarians, but they wouldnt expect the local KFC to stop serving meat.