Emperor - Begin EP

I bet you're one of the cunts that guzzles up Ant TC1's spunk every Saturday night when he drops a dispatch tune that sounds exactly like all the others.

drum & bass is the fucking worst genre name, just saying

Ha well no i dont listen to tc1s radio to answer your question and although I don't agree with you, I like both critical and dispatch along with many other labels. More into jungle tbh. Just in future make sure you take kasras cock out your mouth before talking

Ha well no i dont listen to tc1s radio to answer your question and although I don't agree with you, I like both critical and dispatch along with many other labels. More into jungle tbh. Just in future make sure you take kasras cock out your mouth before talking

I hadn't really guessed that you like jungle.

Sorry, I won't credit a guy where it's due, I'll just tell him he's a shitcunt devil 10 times over because he hasn't cut one more average tune to a now defunct format. That's all everybody on this forum seems to do to him.

I didn't realise that admiring someone's work made me a 'fanbwwoooy' or whatever the fuck you called me, I'm really sorry if I offended you.

Picked up the vinyl which arrived on Monday & I absolutely love 'begin' pure funk! Absolute superb tune. Also love the vibes on 'precursor' & the sickness of 'solar'
Free download too so I'm very happy!

Wow. Only really noticed She Said at the point of the release. How good is Begin?! Shame I missed out on the vinyl... Big 12". Seems to be sold out everywhere. Discogs vibes

glad i bagged my copy, both really good tunes and the right choices for vinyl imo (I really don't listen to solar/prescursor anymore, sound really samey to me)

Drum & Bass is going down the shitter, the underground market is saturated with the same techy rollers. Credit to Emperor and Mefjus for pioneering their own sound, but the problem lies within the leagues of devoted fans that have no originality and who instead choose to curl out some steaming pile of shit that is a poor attempt at a Mefjus tune.

Shogun are head and shoulders above every label in the scene because they are making poppy 170/85 bpm tunes with originality and flair. Apart from the fucking prototypes who shit out the worst chase & status/loadstar clones I've ever heard. They pander to the 16 year old cunts who've yet to evolve ears, whilst the rest of the shogun roster actually make artful tunes. The new Perez album is superb, the bit with Two Inch Punch & Burn Out are exceptional.

D&B just isn't a particularly musical genre, and the underground has become boring. One can only take so many years of hearing the same tunes recycled ad infinitum.

Pick that apart if you want, fuckers

- - - Updated - - -

But just to add, Kasra is fucking top guy and he deserves to succeed. His A&R is superb and he genuinely seems devoted to the music. Critical is one of the best labels out there, and deserves more recognition within the underground dance scene as a whole

The amount of hate in this thread is absolutely ridiculous. As for saying 'drum & bass is going down the shitter' someone needs to get their head out of the ground, this year has been an absolutely amazing year for drum and bass. I think this forum sometimes gives off the feel of people sitting around listening to drum & bass in their bedrooms as opposed to getting out and listening to it played live. While I think that's fine, it gives a skewed point of view on the scene as a whole and allows for far more negative thought on the music as a whole. I personally loved the Begin EP, favourite tracks being 'Begin' and 'She Said'.

This was easily the best EP of the year, still play every song off this EP and they sond sick even now

Back
Top Bottom