Emo's taking over drum n bass?

They Can listen all they want, I just hope they dont start producing or anything lame like that. If i see any EMO Myspace pages promoting drum and bass they have started to produce and cry about, im gonna Slit my wrists.

That was what i was getting at in this thread, with more emos lovin dnb they might start influencing the production Which means dnb will go down hill and forget it's roots.

Shit - when i was into metal, Kerrang! used to look more like this

kerr01.jpg

Those were the days. I ran screaming from the scene around 2002 straight into dnb but it turned sour way before then. Cliff Burton's (RIP) a fucking God!

^^^^ very true nd thts a gud thing ...girls look gd in dem tight jeans but i feel sorry 4 da men hu wear em ..it must hurt the downstairs region!

Dustek i agree with what dillinja said in your sig but as you know there can be good influences and bad influences and i believe an emo influence will do nothing but make shite...

Dustek i agree with what dillinja said in your sig but as you know there can be good influences and bad influences and i believe an emo influence will do nothing but make shite...

Its too late bro

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF240115-01-02-01.mp3

Actually not a bad tune, the intro is got more guitar than what you hear in the clip.

Personally I think the more influences the better, variety is the spice of life and all that

who gives a fuck..they are supporting the scene, listening , attending the events and most of all showing love, tbh they are better than chavs who streotypically start fights and cant handle their drugs...most emo's appreciate music and have an understanding of not only dnb but other genres too, tbh i dont see the problem.. imo

sorry for the rant, this subject annoys me...lol

who gives a fuck..they are supporting the scene, listening , attending the events and most of all showing love, tbh they are better than chavs who streotypically start fights and cant handle their drugs...most emo's appreciate music and have an understanding of not only dnb but other genres too, tbh i dont see the problem.. imo

sorry for the rant, this subject annoys me...lol

chav? whats that?

how can there be good influences and bad influences, maybe you dont like it, but someone will, if you dont want to listen to it dont fuckin listen to it. And its not like rock influences are new anyway, people like paul blackout, counterstrike and dylan have been making it for years - or maybe its because they are fags and thats where there influences come from

I dont want people who arent in the dnb scene recognising EMO's as drum and bass lovers. They can stick to there rock punk shit or whatver. They must listen to dnb cuz to them it might show some kind of rebelism lol

Fucking hate Emo's, get ya fackin hair cut!!! :rik:

I aint one in the slightest but i know emos that listen to all different kinds of music i think emos are called that cos of what they wear more than anything. Its just people who aint locked on one genre like you could say a lot of dn b heads are pure dnb but it aint true. most people listen to anything they like the sound of and if someone wants to get mashed to some dnb then fairplay to them. Emo is just a phaze a lot of kids now days seem to go through instead of the chav route. ya get me

this is kind of relevant to this subject, and really need to know peoples opinion, which is why i have loooked for this forum. i was at seone last saturday, was having an amzing time. i was wearing thick eyeliner and pink glasses and this chav smacked me round the face and said i shouldnt be there. surely we have more in common than not if were at the same rave. do rude boys find this funny? really changed my perspective on chav's at raves. i think that he looked like a dick but i didnt start on him 4 it. would u have thought he was a dick or would u have sided with him because i looked different. please can i have a few answers on this, coz its done my head in.

No, thats completely out of line... you only smack someone if they deserve a smack not for what they wear. Never judge a book by it's cover. The point i was getting at in my first post was that if Emo's influence drum n bass it might divert down a path that i wont like it to go... EG More songs like TC - Rockstar.

i think its funny in perth with the whole pendulum/shockone/bad robot biznuz we have surfies/punks/emos/goths/crackheads/ppl in mid-life crisis'/even girls jumpin on the bandwagon
im taking the good with the bad...i dont mind if all the other ppl come as long as they bring more hot snatch to dnb events which they are
:hotpants:

ive been called everything goth grunge greebo chav you name it but i dont care i love music and any decent forms true im more into my DnB than anything else these days but if every1 was the same it would be boring. presonally tho i would go for the image they hav (i cant grow my hair that long as it just turns into a really bad afro) one thing i dont want tho is with this influx is the scene to be labled as a drug user only scene i would never use them my self (um well that mite not be so true)

Back
Top Bottom