Embedding artwork programs (getting artwork in traktor)

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Can anyone reccomend a Artwork embedding program?
I like to have all the artwork in traktor, but have noticed that unless you purchase all the time from Itunes, you dont always get the artwork.
A program like traktor has to have the artwork embedded in the file to display it, so simply adding artwork to it in itunes is not good enough.
My main issue is ive got a crap load of tunes that I have copied off my retail cd's and I dont want to have re-buy them all again from itunes for example, to get the artwork.
There must be a decent program that does this for you.
What do you all guys use?

you just get the pic of the artwork u need and drag it into the window where the artwork shows up on iTunes. simples :)

you just get the pic of the artwork u need and drag it into the window where the artwork shows up on iTunes. simples :)

That doesn't embed the artwork into the file tho. As far as I know if you use that music file in another program it will not carry the artwork over.

yeah, mp3tag does it perfectly. been using that for years. you can actually configure it so that if you have a picture in every release folder it adds all these images as front covers automatically so if you have a lot of release folders without artwork you don't have to do it manually.

Back
Top Bottom