Eloy Santiago- Solar Hippie

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by eloy santiago, Apr 16, 2014.

1. eloy santiago

eloy santiago New Member

My latest one, manufactured around a rather childish joke.. maybe I should have stuck with just one bassline/groove instead of ,weell, this.. seemed like a good idea at the time, but..what do you think?

2. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

Loving the vocal sample i wanna know what this joke is about? i sprechen nein deutch lol... nice use of vocoder i never have patience for those things. at 1.53 im beggining to get more into the the track weird panned sounds everywhere a little messy in terms of how theyve been thought out though but still its different and im all for that. and into the next section hmmm yeah ok it works basslines pretty much the same and sounds although are different do still fit the song. continues on and im wondering wtf you must be crazy like aphex twin before hes had his coffe in the morning lol... its all good really just a bit all over the place... the drums are programmed well but seem to be drowned out by rest of track nice and loud though.

3. eloy santiago

eloy santiago New Member

hey, thanks.. i`d rather keep the joke to myself, its only really funny if you know the people involved, .and probably not even then...I was just being an asshole, eally..

4. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

fair enough ;D

5. Northern Seagul

Northern Seagul Active Member

idm dnb :)
    nice tune, interesting idea and realization. funny tune :)

6. eloy santiago

eloy santiago New Member

7. eloy santiago

eloy santiago New Member

finally decided to dedicate a whole Soundcloud side to my various Drum&Bass exploits , so heres the new link:

oh, and its remixed and remastered, too..