Ellis Dee w/ Fearless Sets ??

jeroliver

I've been looking for an Ellis Dee w/ MC Fearless set for a while now. My Problem is that I'm not exactly sure which party it was. Here's what I do know. It's between the years 94-96, it starts with the track "lockdown", and with fearless saying something like: "25,000 f*ckin' people in the arena yeah". there's also a point where they stop the music to tell everyone their cars are being towed.

I know this is a tough one but I've been going nuts looking for this set. cheers.

Ez mate - I've got an old tape of Ellis Dee w/ Fearless from Slammin Vinyl @ bagley's from 1997, that's the only one i can find sorry man probably not the set your after...Uken

I've been looking for an Ellis Dee w/ MC Fearless set for a while now. My Problem is that I'm not exactly sure which party it was. Here's what I do know. It's between the years 94-96, it starts with the track "lockdown", and with fearless saying something like: "25,000 f*ckin' people in the arena yeah". there's also a point where they stop the music to tell everyone their cars are being towed.

I know this is a tough one but I've been going nuts looking for this set. cheers.

97? naw that won't be it. I'm pretty sure it's a UK set (you can hear the constant horns). it was before '97. I listened to a few 1994 sets but "lockdown" by Ellis Dee wouldn't have even been out then. right? Plus the sets had more of a hardcore sound still. the tape I had was definitely not hardcore sounding.

sounds great, would like to know if there is an unrecognized ellis dee nerd in here, cuz i still love the tape with fearless of dreamscape 25 - the star wars intro - tight ruff ting ya...bring it on !

I've been looking for this set for months/years. I've made a list of possible sets.

Again Ellis Dee opens with lockdown. Lockdown came out in 1995 correct? So, a DJ wouldn't open with their own track if it was more than a year old, agreed? So this set I'm looking for could only have been in 1995. Ok, maybe 1994, DJ's sometimes play their own records at party's before they are released.

If anyone has any of these sets please post em.

Ellis Dee/Phantasy - Spirit of Rain Dance 1995
Ellis Dee - Kings of the jungle 1995?
Ellis dee/ Gachet - Helter Skelter Nov 94
Ellis dee - Helter Skelter energy 96
Ellis Dee - World Dance - midsummer dance
Ellis Dee - Dreamscape 15 vs 16 - 1994.12.31

Here's another tough one: Does anyone have a list of sets that Ellis Dee spun throughout the years 1994, 1995, 1996?

Back
Top Bottom