Ellie Goulding - "Lights" (DnB Remix) My remix feedback plz

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by ammarg89, Nov 6, 2011.

1. ammarg89

ammarg89 New Member

Dont know if this is the right section to post this but here it is, i have some more DnB tracks on there also

2. skwiffer

skwiffer Active Member

I don't know about the technical side of things, but I would have said a tune with vocals like that needs a proper drop. The tune needs more definition imo. For instance, I can't really tell if the bit at the end of the tune is a second drop or the build up to it. I think you need clearer sections; intro, drop, breakdown, 2nd drop. Maybe some punchier drums and make the bass a bit more audible. It's not normally what I'd listen to/play, but I quite like it. Those vocals just demand more...punch.

3. esbob

esbob Member

Liked it, though agree with a lot of what skwiffer said. The vocal cuts ain't bad either ;)

4. ammarg89

ammarg89 New Member

Thanks guys, yeah i have to work on it a bit more, will definitely work on the bass! EVerything is very helpful, trying to perfect my style.

5. bansal321

bansal321 Member

yer agreed with skwiffer.... maybe you could cut all the music out and play the vocals "the strength i need to push me" on its own... then kick it in with a big drop.... just a suggestion