elhornet of Pendulum

Bijou

call me a biased australian, but I just wanted to say that elhornet , representing Pendulum. played a wicked set last weekend in Sydney Australia. damn he dropped it! after a shocking, and I mean shocking gig with Friction and SP, where Friction played without a monitor to a 20 people dancefloor with one muddy speaker stack... I had almost lost faith... Has Pendulum been to the states yet? man these guys are hot hot hot!

Bijou said:
call me a biased australian, but I just wanted to say that elhornet , representing Pendulum. played a wicked set last weekend in Sydney Australia. damn he dropped it! after a shocking, and I mean shocking gig with Friction and SP, where Friction played without a monitor to a 20 people dancefloor with one muddy speaker stack... I had almost lost faith... Has Pendulum been to the states yet? man these guys are hot hot hot!

El Hornet always smashes it on the decks. All of the Pendulum sets are off the chain!
Yes Pendulum has been to the states. El Hornet was holdin' it down on March 20th @ The Rapture, San Diego/California. I heard it was a heavy night. Next time they hit the states, i'll hopefully be attendin'. :zest:

Just dont keep them for too long... I want to see him/them again. I've been lucky to catch them a couple of times. but need more...

.....Roll on next month with Pendulum on the Valve @ Breakneck!!! Booooo! @Skope or Dan: which one of them are (or are all of them?!?) playing on the 29th?

I've caught elhornet a few times in Auckland New Zealand and make no mistake about it, this guy has it locked down.

Personally im not a huge fan of most of Pendulums stuff but elhornet as a DJ is the man, constantly throwing down the plates with supertight mixing to boot. NinjA!

Back
Top Bottom