elhornet of Pendulum

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Bijou, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Bijou

Bijou Member

call me a biased australian, but I just wanted to say that elhornet , representing Pendulum. played a wicked set last weekend in Sydney Australia. damn he dropped it! after a shocking, and I mean shocking gig with Friction and SP, where Friction played without a monitor to a 20 people dancefloor with one muddy speaker stack... I had almost lost faith... Has Pendulum been to the states yet? man these guys are hot hot hot!

2. Ab0|2Ti0N

Ab0|2Ti0N WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???

El Hornet always smashes it on the decks. All of the Pendulum sets are off the chain!
    Yes Pendulum has been to the states. El Hornet was holdin' it down on March 20th @ The Rapture, San Diego/California. I heard it was a heavy night. Next time they hit the states, i'll hopefully be attendin'. :zest:

3. Bijou

Bijou Member

Just dont keep them for too long... I want to see him/them again. I've been lucky to catch them a couple of times. but need more...

4. Braejas

Braejas I've been naughty, I'm banned

5. DjEffect

DjEffect lethaleffect.co.uk

There's nothing quite like seeing Friction on a proper setup. He is the man!

6. LX_LethalEffect

LX_LethalEffect Chemical Records

Roll on friday...

7. TooEZ

TooEZ Gibber Jabber

.....Roll on next month with Pendulum on the Valve @ Breakneck!!! Booooo! @Skope or Dan: which one of them are (or are all of them?!?) playing on the 29th?

8. grindfiend

grindfiend New Member

I've caught elhornet a few times in Auckland New Zealand and make no mistake about it, this guy has it locked down.

Personally im not a huge fan of most of Pendulums stuff but elhornet as a DJ is the man, constantly throwing down the plates with supertight mixing to boot. NinjA!