Elementary school massacre:

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by IV4, Dec 14, 2012.

1. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

2. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

just disgusting. that bad that sick jokes about it won't be remotely funny tbh

i hope the cunt dies a horrible death

3. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

Theres always a place for sick jokes

richie_stix likes this.
  4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

in america right? so he is the most hated man in america right now. since bush, basically.
    ok, what about other major countries like the english islands, germany, france, italy, who would you say, is the most despised person, right now, or ever?
    africas got mugabe i believe. japan has that cannibal. portugal had salazar etc, etc. someone clever must be able to answer this?

5. Sicx

Sicx Well-Known Member

Killed himself didnt he? Aswell as his mum

6. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Fuck...

Thats really messed up...

7. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

8. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Sorry IV but I hope americans rot in hell. This is the trade off for letting people carry guns and you're all so in love with them you're expected to take this sort of thing on the chin. Well I fucking hate that.

Also...we actually follow what this guy says which is why most of you can't picture the guy who did the shootings in Cumbrian.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  9. rj_dnb

rj_dnb Well-Known Member

10. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

Ah the Cambrian shootings. I remember it well, coz I was in the town centre when it happened. Old crazy derick bird. To be fair he wad badly bullied on that taxi rank

11. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

:lighter: fucking awful.

12. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

Unfortunately American gun control laws are likely past the point of return, with so many holding them as a sacred symbol of freedom.

13. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

I think there's a lot more to be discussed, culturally at least, as to what led to this incident. Poor diet can lead to psychological/emotional impairments, poor parenting can lead to psychological/emotional impairments, our culture of acceptance vs. total rejection can lead to psychological/emotional impairment. I think gun control laws are the absolute last thing to come into play here. And, I'm not trying to incite some big flame war here or anything like that, just stating my opinion of causation.

My sincere condolences to the families of the victims. Regardless of what they find out those kids aren't coming back, and that's a fucking tragedy.

R.I.P.

14. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Papa Jaro you know I respect your opinion. I respectfully disagree to a certain extent. Many American's should rot in hell but not these kids. I think we have quite a lot of these shootings because there is something fundamentally flawed in this country. I would like to point my finger at it, but there is to much shit here to single out any one thing. I do know in Canada, they have a ratio of guns per/person that is similar to the U.S. Yet, Canadians don't murder each other at anywhere near as much rates as the U.S. citizens do.
    Something outsiders of the U.S. do not seem to get is we are a fucked up nation. The best of the third world. You look at our fucked up foreign policies and think "Americans what a bunch of dicks." Truth be told many Americans are oblivious to the out side world because we are to busy struggling with our domestic problems. Hell, interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama until the year 2000. Our cities are filed with millions of impoverished people. Then the streets turn into war zones. What little labor laws we had are disappearing. Health care is completely shit. And for the riches nation on earth 20% of people owns around 93% of the wealth. We are not a well to do modern western nation anymore. So please don't damn us for being to ignorant to not stay on top of foreign policies when most people are just trying to survive.
    Socio-economic factors have a lot to do with our crime rates. Psyco mass killings like this probably have more to do with mental health. It could be the case if only this fuck-head had some proper health care we would not be in this mess. Who knows.
    As far as gun control I agree we need to examen our laws. I own a gun Papa and I have never shot anyone inside the U.S. Nor will I ever unless it was an extreme circumstance.
    After writing all of this maybe your right we should just all rot in hell.

rob_del_terror likes this.
  15. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

brings back bad memories from the dunblane massacre 1996 in scotland and i am truly sorry. i hope usa recovers from this. horrible horrible thing to happen

bn14 likes this.
  16. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

uhm..

17. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

You're such a self righteous prick sometimes man.

I'm not included in your "we", thats for sure.

You get so blinded by the morals and deeper meaning of your opinions you miss the base level actuality of the situation.

18. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

This actually made me feel a bit sick reading about it, it's a horrible thing to happen, I can't imagine what any of the parents are going through.

and Papa... sort yourself out mate, fuck me, what a cuntish thing to say.

19. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Sorry typo
    I have never shot anyone.

20. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

anyone else hardly even phased when this shit happens anymore? like yeah it fucking sucks for the families, and fucking children man, i mean jeebus... but i almost have the feeling of 'america was about due for another scholl massacre', nah mean?