Electronic Music Producer Memes

FraZzeRed

So I've stepped over some pages which contain some nice memes related to music and music production but those sites are not longer active or they post unrelated shit ._.
So I decided to make a page myself and post all the memes I knew so far. I will continue searching for new memes and also make my own ones.
Feel free to stop and take a look and maybe leave a like if you enjoy :D
Also meme suggestions would be awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/EDM-Production-Memes/163707220495926

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
I saw one one which I can't be bothered to find. Can't remember the picture either. But;

Why are there no female DnB producers?
Because women don't use logic or reason.
Made me giggle.

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
yeh, i started following EDM production memes, but it got too much...
seriously I don't need an update every 5 minutes -_-

FraZzeRed

yeh, i started following EDM production memes, but it got too much...
seriously I don't need an update every 5 minutes -_-
ah damn srry to hear that m8 but I wanted to bring some content to it so people have some pics allready to laugh about :S
Now I'll keep it cool and upload new ones each 3rd hour or so. Srry to spam the shit out of you :<

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
where is my cocaine from last night gone, i got a good mind to get sideways and strut my stuff for the jewish family downstaris

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
ah damn srry to hear that m8 but I wanted to bring some content to it so people have some pics allready to laugh about :S
Now I'll keep it cool and upload new ones each 3rd hour or so. Srry to spam the shit out of you :<
they are funny :)
but tbh i have tried to cut back on the stuff i follow on facebook... dont take it personally ><