Electro House ????

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Right, been listening to different styles of music lately and I love the electro(ey) tunes on subfocus's new album.

I need more of this in my life.

Went to boomslang in cambridge a few weeks back aswell and heard lots of electro(ey) house(ey) sorta tunes. Really bouncy and easy to dance to.

I dont even know if its electro house or not but im sure some1 on here can tell me! :D

I havent got a clue where to start but like i said NEEEED more of this in my life. Any reccomendations of where to start, artists? tracks? even what genre It is?

Any help is greatly appreciated lads. Nice one:not_worth

try stuff like boyz noise, saw him with simian and Mr Oizo at the warehouse the other week and that was pretty sweet..

scour youtube for stuff, ie song you like - then related vids.

so what genre am i looking at? is it electro house?

I love electro tunes. but some are crap. I heard "that girl dj" at boomslang and she had some killer tunes that sounded electroey

cheers guys

Yeah just google Electro, an start hitting the clubs pestering the djs for artists an names of songs you hear.

Heres a few of my fave Electro tunes:
Feddie La Grande - Put Your Hands Up (Tv Rockers vs Dirty South Mix)
Tomas Andersson - Washing Up (tiga Remix)
Mr Oizo - Flatbeat
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Mason vs Princess Superstar - Perfect (Exceeder)
Guru Josh - Infinty (Klass Remix)
David Guetta vs The Egg - Walking Away
Body Rox - Yeah Yeah
Mobin Master Feat. Robin S - Show Me Love (Safari Mix)

recently downloaded from Beatport: (some of them could be called "Fidget" rather than Electro House).

Electrixx - Tetris
Neelix - Disco Decay (Felguk Remix)
Sawgood - Ctrl ur Brain (Calverton Remix)
Lee Mortimer - It's Going Down
Lee Mortimer - It Don't Stop

Really like electro house, as you said its really bouncy and easy to dance to, with plenty of wobble :D

Fidget stuff is pretty good

Kidda - Under the Sun (Herve goes low)

More housy again..
Anything by John Dahlback, especially blink and world of love.

Also fake blood - mars

What is up with people with "dnb" in their name hunting for Electro?

Just kinda funny really, like the guys that get a girls name tatoo on their arm.

Yea i know i got this DnB tatoo, but i really like electro now, thinking about getting it covered to say electro - wadayathink ?

go on beatport, click on the electro house chart. click and have a listen :)

I love electro/house, there is some good stuff out there.

fidget/wonky/dirty electtro tunes whatever u wanna call it

dale castell ft tom zaneti - wickedest sound
royal k - floor burner
David Guetta ft Akon - Sexy Bitch (Royal K remix) dnt be put off its way better than original
wonk - dirty jack (bill eff remix)
aquasky ft goldmouf - you a star
jackbeats - UFO
mikey Dalton ft Tin dog - badman
Whack Flava - Cat dance
Black Noise - me plus you
Marzetti - Hanging on
Nick Supply - Hizniz (Stupid fresh remix)
Bass Kleph - Bump Uglies (Stupid fersh wizard and oz remix)
Stupid fresh - Spam Javelin
mightyfools - Amsterdam
Proxy - Raven
Lee mortimer ft MC Flipside - That thing
Crom - Last Caress
Crom - Such a rush
The Squatters ft MC Dutch Courage - Girls love bass
Heavyfeet - i am here
Little boots - Meddle (AC Slater remix)
Jackbeats - get down

also if u want mixes check out
royal k - viva la fidget
Stereolystix - funtober mix

if u want to listen to any of this put a search on google for the track or mix and it will come up, cudnt be arsed getting vids for all them. Just thought id name a load of good tracks for this style

i mainly listen and mix fidget at the mo but havent been mixing long and havent recorded a mix ive been happy i with but sud av a mix up soon with tunes like these

What is up with people with "dnb" in their name hunting for Electro?

Just kinda funny really, like the guys that get a girls name tatoo on their arm.

Yea i know i got this DnB tatoo, but i really like electro now, thinking about getting it covered to say electro - wadayathink ?

Errr cos I like other genre's aswell maybe? I love drum and bass but its not like my religion I worship and Im converting to Muslim! Jeeeze

I love lots of genre's to be honest. Im guessing your one of the people slating Sub Focus for mixing it up a bit? "ooooh my god how could he do it to me!"

Judging by the responses lots of people like it aswell and know more than me about it! Ive just started to get into this "Fidget/Electro/House" A lot more recently.

Sorry for not wanking over drum and bass 24/7 like you. I have more taste than simply one genre. :D

THANKS EVERYONE ELSE FOR HELPING ME OUT! This will get me started!

Anyone reccomend any more cd's other than that Ghetto Bass one?

Back
Top Bottom