Eleanor Mustang 2007 Crash

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by JOHNY, Nov 4, 2006.

1. JOHNY

JOHNY I've been naughty, I'm banned

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

The best things come in small packages. Idle hands are the devil's playthings. Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Fine words butter no parsnips.

The nail that sticks out gets pounded. There are too many chiefs and not enough Indians. The nail that sticks out gets pounded.

Never judge the book by its cover. Why pay for the cow when the milk is free? Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance. Bread is the staff of life.

While there's life, there's hope. Doubt is the beginning, not the end, of wisdom. Great oaks from little acorns grow. Alternative: Who will act as gatekeeper to the gatekeepers? Behind every great man, there is his ass. Kill not the goose that laid the golden egg.

This too, shall pass. If something is worth doing, then it's worth doing right. There is only eight years been success and failure in politics. -Jim Brown, Louisiana statesman The value of ANYTHING is determined by the agreement of only two people.

3. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

4. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

:spam: johny....if ur not a bot please reply in here.because spambots NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!

5. Dj_Fozzybear

Dj_Fozzybear Greenpiece Records

Time waits for no man because the cooks spoiled the broth, the good things come to those who wait and walk a mile in a mans shoes. Syncopation of life's mind with yours is essential for spiritual reawakening but remember not to put all your eggs in one basket because pigs fly high when fool's errands are run.
    Take time and dedicate it to you, time can be stolen but not borrowed. A problem shared is a problem doubled. Remember, all is fair in love and war.

6. logikz

Was this a lack of information or was it just to minimize or ignore the number of Rwandese who perished?

Real red candied apples on a Popsicle stick!

7. Dj_Fozzybear

A bridge over troubled water was to blame for the insurgents, hubble bubble toil and a spoon full of sugar makes light work of rust, grease, limescale and grime. Look what it does to a penny..........
    Take time to rush and hurry and make sure everything is nothing, just remember life is a rollacoaster and you forgot your ticket.........

8. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

You Guys..are getting DEEP today :)

9. Dj_Fozzybear

To be deep is to be wide and tall, how can you know deep if shallow does not exist in existential form. To perceive depth is to know life and to know life deeply is the ultimate prize. Even though the prize is not the goal, the goal is to be prized and to maintain depth within this struggle for the prize is the challenge we all face....................:kermit:

10. Flatmatt

Flatmatt Member

one fine day in the middle of the night, 2 dead men got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. There was a paralysed pony walking by, kicked a blind man in the eye, kicked him through a 9inch wall, into a dry ditch and drowned them all

:borat:

P.S. Love the Borat smiley!

11. logikz

flatmatt excelsior!! im serial!!