Elanor Rigby Dub

like the synth and pad on the intro well nice an soothing.
the drop is pretty sick think its lackin abit in sub tho.
drums are quite nice but could do with abit of work.
one thing i dint like is the arrangement could be much better.
overall a cool track tho man biggup!

remove the sample man dont bother with it make a differnt intro for the tunes i love it alll apart from the usage of the beatles sample!

could be a bullet just please take it out lol

Thanks for the comments guys... the arrangement definately needs some work, some sort of structure. Bit of sub bass and sort out the samples. I don't actually have monitors so it sounds fat on my shitty speakers but they're most probably lying to me. lol.

Nice idea. I don't mind the Beatles sample. That's the whole point no? I couldn't turn it up cos I got kids sleeping nearby but it sounded like the bass lacked a bit of width maybe (sub; like everyone been saying) and the drums could have been a bit dirtier, or a few layers put in sometimes.
But over-all that was pretty good. Loved the idea.

love the riff in this, snares sounded a bit harsh. nice deep intro, i agree wiv trak tho doesnt really suit the drop could have it drop into a deep dub tune instead of that, drop u got could easily have a different intro not feelin it atall wen the sample comes bak in. Productionally soundin tight tho, keep at it look forward to hearin more

Whos Trak? lol

Serious man u dont need the sample in there just take it out and have yourself an original ! its a sick idea i really think the beatles bit ruins the tune its not something u should use in dubstep we want dirt!! MORE DIRT!!!

Safe

Back
Top Bottom