Eksmans new lyrics

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
Is anyone impressed with the "target practice" chats eks has been doing?

think its a load of toss myself

is there any sets on here with his new stuff on in the mixes section ?? ill have a listen , i used to be a massive eksman fan ...all day everyday for about 3 years .. new shed loads of his older lyrics when he sounded abit more raw in the throat ... hes gona abit :gimp: now ... murder mystery , murder mystery suspense ... when me kill a boy me no leave no evideeeeence ... WHAT A NOB ..

and i know the full lyrics unfortunately ... but the end is the worst .. "she knocked alcoholic angies drink out her hand , alcoholic angie , is 6ft 3 , shes coming form k.e.n. to the T ... how bad is that, he used to have bare skillz , he shows himself up quite alot now which is a shame , fame broke the man head .. he was top form .. then he tried to step up a gear and he hasnt done it , people liked him when he was the clearly the best , anyway ... nuff ranting .. any links to any new sets ..

TARGET PRACTICE and its TARGET PRACTICE, anyway TARGET PRACTICE, TARGET PRACTICE!!

Fuck knows what thats all about...:lol:

Eksman is still the don daddy though..and yeh there are shitloads of recent eksman sets lyin about in the mixes section, I recommend the Logan D eksman & herbzie set from last year on cyndicut fm, he absolutely kills it

Last edited:
yeh got that , listen to it a few times ... i just meant recent ones with that lyric in ... hes got a new lyric ... summit like .. ya guna have to stop the tape and press rewind , and listen to it 15 times .. then goes fast as fooook ... sumthin like , i got the b.u.i.s.n.e.double ss bussin in yer head... blah blah ,,, no idea really , it far to quick , but sounds good ...and he does say before he spits it , its gunna have to be rewound and listen to it 15 times ... mad skills from the eksman .. ive got abit old a wrinkly now, im likin the dnb either with no mcs or with sp on , so i can hear the music properly , but i will download some recient sets and see what the kes comes out with , always good for a laff every now and gen when he comes out with sumthin like .. "eksman im flyin like hot cum" ... old lyric but anyway ... semi automatic :gun::gun::gun::gimp: .. it would be ok if he did that everynow and agen , say once on a set , or even not at all for a couple of months and comes out with it .. not a brilliant trde mark thing to do ... but people do love it , and when yer infront of him off your nut, y cant help but think :miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep:

murder mystery , murder mystery suspense ... when me kill a boy me no leave no evideeeeence ... WHAT A NOB ..

"she knocked alcoholic angies drink out her hand , alcoholic angie , is 6ft 3 , shes coming form k.e.n. to the T ...

What the fuck is that shit! *and people say Bassman's Shit?

yeh got that , listen to it a few times ... i just meant recent ones with that lyric in ... hes got a new lyric ... summit like .. ya guna have to stop the tape and press rewind , and listen to it 15 times .. then goes fast as fooook ... sumthin like , i got the b.u.i.s.n.e.double ss bussin in yer head... blah blah ,,,

u got a set with this on ???

ANYWAY target practice back to target practice... target practice... anyone? target practice? :lol: :lol:

maybe its some sort of private joke, surely no one can think that shouting 'target practice' over and over again for a minute can sound good?! who knows..

Last edited:
u got a set with this on ???

yes mate . im looking at the copyed cd now on my table . you want a copy , send me a pm and ill sort it out sometime bro.. and ill let you know what minute on the set it is ... its very fucking quick man ... you probably heard the set ... and didnt hear it ... but if i do sort it out, your side of the bargain is working out the full lyric!!

" what ya cant see, ya can feel , thats real
you dont want stainless steel in ya grill,
i gots to pay bills,
so open the till,
hands behind yer head, get down kneel,
knowbody moves,
knowbody gets killed,
you dont wanna see no blood get spilled,
over the floor so relax and chiiiiiill " ...:rowley::gimp:

i havent heard much of eks recently but i havent been looking for his sets to b honest

can anyone send me a link to his latest radio set?
peace

eksman woz the don in 2002-2005 (fact) unstoppable. now he is boring with a deeper voice n now developing a big ego with it.

yeh man 100% totally agree me nd my mates wer sayin the same thing so repetative. target practise we got target practise over nd over. booorrrrr fuckin ing.

eksman is wank simple as that ! how can yu say eksman one of the best mcs i dnt get it when theres way better mcs like trigger , spyda, evil b ect eksmans aload of wank!!!

(sry tu ppl hu love eksman its just my opinion :) )

i thought the madeline bar was pretty sick myself...

hate it when he rhymes about his bank account and bling..

all in all tho hes got good flow and the dynamic duo works a treat

Back
Top Bottom