Eksmans new lyrics

To be honest the only Drum n bass mc's I like are Freaky Flow , Hyper D

The rest get on my tits it's just just shut the f**k up and let me hear the tunes!

not sure if this is one of his new lyrics, doubt it is but does anyone know what eksman says in one of his lyrics where it starts "its war, W A to the R, Eksman .....???" its been annoying me for about 3 months now, played it in slow motion and couldnt figure it out, its like 10: 35 on the eks and herbzie mampi swift hysteria set if anyones got it, cheers

No wudda way no wudda way nah, rudeboy now u took it to far its war W A to the R
eksman im not avin it nah.
ull get shot in ma drive by car, step in the ring now cumon lets spar
ull get knocked out ull get sparked
eks wid da man its time for big bars.

However he sumtimes changes the ''ull get knocked out ull get sparked'' to,
Fuck that, u ent in my class.

Hope i cured ur annoyedness haha.

bless

yeh got that , listen to it a few times ... i just meant recent ones with that lyric in ... hes got a new lyric ... summit like .. ya guna have to stop the tape and press rewind , and listen to it 15 times .. then goes fast as fooook ... sumthin like , i got the b.u.i.s.n.e.double ss bussin in yer head... blah blah ,,,

right i knw wat he sez there and yes i do listen to eksman to much hahaha.

Hesayss.

If these P U double S Y MCs start B double E F I N G with me, its not L O N G, theyll get S H O to the T in the F to the A, C to the E with a loaded G to the A to the T.

He changes the end bit quite a lot bit imo this is the best one. im an eksman mad man haha

bless.

No wudda way no wudda way nah, rudeboy now u took it to far its war W A to the R
eksman im not avin it nah.
ull get shot in ma drive by car, step in the ring now cumon lets spar
ull get knocked out ull get sparked
eks wid da man its time for big bars.

However he sumtimes changes the ''ull get knocked out ull get sparked'' to,
Fuck that, u ent in my class.

Hope i cured ur annoyedness haha.

bless

thanks a lot mate

Loving the tampon bar lol

"I'll leave you bloody like a tampex dangerous like anthrax when im in the rave the rave will get rampacked"

Others like:
"I'll leave you bloody like a tampon you will get stamped on"
"I'll leave you bloody like a nosebleed blud let me proceed"

Sick (H)

Loving the tampon bar lol

"I'll leave you bloody like a tampex dangerous like anthrax when im in the rave the rave will get rampacked"

Others like:
"I'll leave you bloody like a tampon you will get stamped on"
"I'll leave you bloody like a nosebleed blud let me proceed"

Sick (H)

Got any sets with them chats on ??? ain't heard em yet :(

is there any sets on here with his new stuff on in the mixes section ?? ill have a listen , i used to be a massive eksman fan ...all day everyday for about 3 years .. new shed loads of his older lyrics when he sounded abit more raw in the throat ... hes gona abit :gimp: now ... murder mystery , murder mystery suspense ... when me kill a boy me no leave no evideeeeence ... WHAT A NOB ..

and i know the full lyrics unfortunately ... but the end is the worst .. "she knocked alcoholic angies drink out her hand , alcoholic angie , is 6ft 3 , shes coming form k.e.n. to the T ... how bad is that, he used to have bare skillz , he shows himself up quite alot now which is a shame , fame broke the man head .. he was top form .. then he tried to step up a gear and he hasnt done it , people liked him when he was the clearly the best , anyway ... nuff ranting .. any links to any new sets ..

u dont wanna list the rest of the bars from then on then? cos those lyrics carry on for about another minute and they are sick.

i havent read the rest of the posts on here but to say spyda is better than eksman is fucking ridiculous....

how many good lyrics has spyda got? u cant even hear what he is fucking saying, and when u do it doesnt make any sense.

when u go to a rave and eksman comes on stage the noise made from the crowd and the energy he brings is amazing.

mainly he came second at the dnb awards because votes are collected worldwide, and skiba tours a lot more in places like america.

rant over anyway

u dont wanna list the rest of the bars from then on then? cos those lyrics carry on for about another minute and they are sick.

i havent read the rest of the posts on here but to say spyda is better than eksman is fucking ridiculous....

how many good lyrics has spyda got? u cant even hear what he is fucking saying, and when u do it doesnt make any sense.

when u go to a rave and eksman comes on stage the noise made from the crowd and the energy he brings is amazing.

mainly he came second at the dnb awards because votes are collected worldwide, and skiba tours a lot more in places like america.

rant over anyway

Where can you get a set with this on man?

Cheers

fuckin right, eks is the shit live, without doubt, il love that 'im a ruffneck cockney drivin through brockley, see a police car, policeman wont stop me' chat, fuckin sicko!

:ditto: He's got fuck loads of good chats
'im a ruffneck cockney drivin through brockley, see a police car, policeman wont stop me ready to stop and search step outta the car please, turn the ignition of give me the car keys, wow police officer thats harrasment, where you comin from i sed a drum & bass bash man.

"He said why you driving round with 3 different mobiles? I said ones for business, ones for the wifey and ones for the dutty girl who wants to get grimey!"

BRAP!

lol

fuckin right, eks is the shit live, without doubt, il love that 'im a ruffneck cockney drivin through brockley, see a police car, policeman wont stop me' chat, fuckin sicko!

I hope everything you wrote there is a joke.

Eksman gotten poor ova the last few years, hes not wot he was 5 years ago at his peak. Spyda has sum sick lyrics, "Can't See he Face Balaclava" Chant, is legdendary its better then "Semi Automatic Blap Blap" u have to admit. Eksman proberly does not own a gun and Spyda and SDC & Burger Bar Crew have about 20 automatics in dere coats.

Gangstas.

Back
Top Bottom