Eksmans new lyrics

his old sets were sick cz he proper ripped it, but i also found he used to have a bit of a whiney voice back then, didnt like it:)

I love a bit of trigga but the fact is that me liking eksman and saying that he is one of the best around surely is not a ridiculous comment when he came second at the national drum and bass awards - didnt he? i could be wrong on that one tho.

Maybe they talk like bad boys because they hear mc's chatting like that and think its cool. Look at the way people write on these forums, like they not even english.

Thats just sums it up for me. The guy is a talentles prick who basicly comes up with a load of shite like the above then shouts it really fast down a mike then adds a little bit of gun chat for good measure... makes me wonder if he has ever touched a gun (not that i have)

Maybe they talk like bad boys because they hear mc's chatting like that and think its cool. Look at the way people write on these forums, like they not even english.

i know exactly what ur on about i know so many people who talk like there from jamaica....when they are from chiswick or feltham

Eksman is one of the best MC's about fullstop, even if some of his lyrics aren't the best a lot of them are great, n he allways manages to hype a crowd. if you think he's terrible, your mad. Saying Spyda is better is also stupid, for me Eksman takes the MCing bar up another level.

Ive liked eksman for so lnog but recently it's pissing me off including UNCZ "lyrical lyrical gatling straight to your head" Eks N Herbz talkin bout guns. We ent the U.S why do we have to promote n chat bout guns ,were turning more Amercian in the drum&bass scene n it needs to stop its a UK ting!

Eksman is one of the best MC's about fullstop, even if some of his lyrics aren't the best a lot of them are great, n he allways manages to hype a crowd. if you think he's terrible, your mad. Saying Spyda is better is also stupid, for me Eksman takes the MCing bar up another level.

BlahBlahBlah Ur chattin' Rubbish...Woooomph Waaaah doodoodoodooooooooooooo!

I think some of you guys are reading far too much into the lyrics. lyrically eksman is the best mc in the game....... he spits fast he spits clear and he ALWAYS comes wiv new bars.......for so long nuff of them mcs got lazy and didnt write bars if it wasnt for that "lyrical war" shit wiv eksman and skiba u wouldnt have seen the game step up for everyone else.

Skiba and his stupid sound effects and oompa loompa lyrics and fuck off at least eksman comes wiv proper bars

What the fuck is that shit! *and people say Bassman's Shit?

Bassman is shit, and i deffo aint got aids!! haha!!

Eks is stil good, but like everyones sayin he just aint what he was, the fame has gone to his head n he obviously thinks he hasnt gotta try so hard. Wtf is that target practice lyric all about?! If anyones heard the taxman b2b jaydan set from logan d's bday bash at movement, he goes on about 'target practice, target practice, u disrespect me, il shot off ur lips' for about 5 fuckin minutes, load of bollocks if u ask me!

Has anyone heard much from this harry shotta geeza? Got a studio mix with him n KG, and my god, the guy kills it! Gonna be big me thinks!

:rowley::boobies:

I think some of you guys are reading far too much into the lyrics. lyrically eksman is the best mc in the game....... he spits fast he spits clear and he ALWAYS comes wiv new bars.......for so long nuff of them mcs got lazy and didnt write bars if it wasnt for that "lyrical war" shit wiv eksman and skiba u wouldnt have seen the game step up for everyone else.

Skiba and his stupid sound effects and oompa loompa lyrics and fuck off at least eksman comes wiv proper bars

You say some people are reading too much into the lyrics but then say lyrically eksman is the best! Isnt that a contradiction?

everytime ive ever seen eksman hes rinsed it! its all about him live though not sittin at home listening to the cd packs going thru his lyrics,its about seeing him battle with another mc on stage.he can grab a crowd by the balls and take them up and up.!also a sound geeza aswell met him a few times,always come across as a top bloke!

I don't know about the target practice lyric... it is a bit weak but every Mc comes up with a different lyric every now and then that dosent really take off and over all Eksman is on point!
if you listen to logan D's set from his B-Day bash Dynamic duo tear it apart..
We Take Them High We Take Them Way Down Low.....

Has anyone heard much from this harry shotta geeza? Got a studio mix with him n KG, and my god, the guy kills it! Gonna be big me thinks!

:rowley::boobies:

Theres a clip of Pleasures set from logans bday on harry shottas myspace... himself b2b shabba... shows some pure skill!
both got high voices tho lol

not sure if this is one of his new lyrics, doubt it is but does anyone know what eksman says in one of his lyrics where it starts "its war, W A to the R, Eksman .....???" its been annoying me for about 3 months now, played it in slow motion and couldnt figure it out, its like 10: 35 on the eks and herbzie mampi swift hysteria set if anyones got it, cheers

Back
Top Bottom