Eksman vs Skiba, who's best?

KARLOS

Now I Know this will be popular, let me know who you think is best... for all you tapepack ravers and die hard Skiba fans it's an easy win... or so you'd think... personally i think Eksman has been the best since '98 and is a far better MC than Skiba!!!

For wicked audio ready to burn to CD and reviews on them both, check out

WWW.BADMAN04.PICZO.COM

Last edited:
Re: EKSMAN VS SKIBBA WHO`S BEST?

MC Donalds pissed on both of them put together :slayer:

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Eks by far, but he still repeats a bit,. whenever I hear him spit new stuff I like it

nah Shy FX is shit !!

:teeth:

one dude asks a question and doesnt like the answer, another posts to say nothing. okay.

They're both actually Ok. Even though Skibba has plenty of haters, he actually hypes a crowd and is a good MC, his part of that Sugar Hill Gang remix is dope.

Eksman, definitely the best man, out of these two anyways.

E-K-S yes! skibba was ok but too repetitive. he can still rinse it, however he is slowly getting shitter lyrics (#thank-you very much for being a raver#)

Zute said:
fearless pisses over both of them from a great height

ENTITLED TO AN OPINION ID LIKE 2 MEET YOU URE A FUNNY GUY CHECK MY SITE

WWW.BADMAN04.PICZO.COM CHECK OUT

EKSMAN/HERBZIE BATTLE MC`S FINAL AND EKSMAN B2B SHORTSTON AND EKSMAN/RIKO HAHO EKSMAN BUY FIRST ROUND KNOCKOUT

BIG UPS
KARLOS

Both are very experienced and gifted lyricists that can hype up a rave, Look out for Skibbas new album coming sometime in 2006!
Skiba and Eksman are both versatile MC's setting standards!

But all MC haters, let me ask you something. What do you think the vibe would be like at a big drum n bass event with no MC's? I dont think it'd be quite the same ;)

motivation said:
But all MC haters, let me ask you something. What do you think the vibe would be like at a big drum n bass event with no MC's? I dont think it'd be quite the same ;)

most events in my town are mc-less. they go off WAY more than the ones where the mc's are yakking over the mix.

mekim said:
most events in my town are mc-less. they go off WAY more than the ones where the mc's are yakking over the mix.

I just listened to a mix, the dj must have said King Salasie a hundred times. Not joking. Most mcs take the piss, only Stevie Hyper D kept it real.

Oh and the mc just said "Ring ding ringa ding dinga"

Give a teletubby a mic...

Back
Top Bottom