Karl "Logikz" Ekman Lyrics

naaaa blud naaaa blud, last set i listened to wid dat prick hes lyrics wer "Sercuity!!! manz ruckin in dance, get em out of here, Sercuity save me, thats it stop the music, i know ur doing the best mix of ur life Andy C but stop cuz im a wasteman with crappy new lyrics, thats its it Herbz lets go home"

Douche bag gets bare credit, when ovas mc's work der socks off.

typical forum sheep, saw someone else say "all eksman talks about is guns and ganster shit" so he has to say it! actually listen to an eksman set and listen to some of the lyrics!

naaaa blud naaaa blud, last set i listened to wid dat prick hes lyrics wer "Sercuity!!! manz ruckin in dance, get em out of here, Sercuity save me, thats it stop the music, i know ur doing the best mix of ur life Andy C but stop cuz im a wasteman with crappy new lyrics, thats its it Herbz lets go home"

dude dont slate eksman for going on about guns then say bassman is better...are u stupid?

slating him for getting security to stop a fight just shows what a prick you are

hahah you twat, so you would rather the music continue and the fight to continue and no one care. If that was you getting beaten up for no reason you would want some calling for securtiy!

mate what you just said is completely ridiculous and unfair.
i mean, every to their own opinion and all but that is outrageous (n)

Those lyrics are laughable.

Yet when I asked "are there actually any LYRICAL MCs" people where coming in and saying "WTF bro, Eksman is sick".

HAHAHAHAHA.

Yeh fucking right.

And who cares if he can hype up a room of pilled up people.

I could get on the mic and say "Who loves E????" and they'd all starts screaming YEH, ME, I FUCKING LOVE IT

I don't think most people on this site realise what real lyricism is.

Those lyrics are laughable.

Yet when I asked "are there actually any LYRICAL MCs" people where coming in and saying "WTF bro, Eksman is sick".

HAHAHAHAHA.

Yeh fucking right.

And who cares if he can hype up a room of pilled up people.

I could get on the mic and say "Who loves E????" and they'd all starts screaming YEH, ME, I FUCKING LOVE IT

I don't think most people on this site realise what real lyricism is.

its not the same mate. look everyones opinion is different. he's obviously gone for full blown double time approach and so this can take away an edge of the lyricism, (you know this being a hip hop fan.) some people prefer fast/double time and some prefer slow/deeper lyrics but the fact is you get pilled up idiots buzzin to both, maybe loads of peeps fall on the eksman bandwagon but the fact is i had eksman tapes before he was anywhere near number one. 6-7 years ago i said him and skibadee were the best in dnb and i still think that now, mainly because of past experiences admittedly but my point is dont just lump everyone in with the 14 yr old chavs who go blap blap shmap.

i still wanna see you at slammin though going "OI........WHO LOVES E"

sorry not ova my dead body, never gonna take eksman for a wally, thats when you wana get soppy, leave mc's in hospital trollies! something like that!

its not the same mate. look everyones opinion is different. he's obviously gone for full blown double time approach and so this can take away an edge of the lyricism, (you know this being a hip hop fan.) some people prefer fast/double time and some prefer slow/deeper lyrics but the fact is you get pilled up idiots buzzin to both, maybe loads of peeps fall on the eksman bandwagon but the fact is i had eksman tapes before he was anywhere near number one. 6-7 years ago i said him and skibadee were the best in dnb and i still think that now, mainly because of past experiences admittedly but my point is dont just lump everyone in with the 14 yr old chavs who go blap blap shmap.

i still wanna see you at slammin though going "OI........WHO LOVES E"

well said man, i remember listening to a set with eksman and riddla back in like 98 or something, and first time i heard his elements chat! was well sick man. I like the way eksman has always stuck to his style wherAS Skibba has changed it so much, its like hes running out of ideas, wheras eksman keeps smashing sick lyrics.

He is probably the best at riding out a rave and stringing lyrics together since hyper D. An mc should be able to take control of a crowed and ride a rave out for hours on there own, just like hyper did man. Thats why even every DJ said he was a legend cause he made there sets 10 times better.

Thing with hyper d he would go from a nice melodic singing approach to all out fuckin screaming down the mic to take the crowed on journeys,

av got to admit though that i dislike eksmans slower ryhmes there one dimensional thats probly why he likes to roll fast.

in my opinion the best mc in dnb is skibadee from 99-03 after that he's gone weird. but my overall statement is this........."DO WE ACTUALLY CARE THIS MUCH"

no, end thread

I can appreciate that people find him a good MC.

I admit he has got a a good flow and a nice speed to it, but lyrically I think he's pretty poor. He'll just chuck in any word that rhymes, regardless if it even relates to then previous sentence.

All my MC comments aren't just instant hate. I just hate on 99% of their lyrics, and can't fathom why people think they're good.

I can appreciate that people find him a good MC.

I admit he has got a a good flow and a nice speed to it, but lyrically I think he's pretty poor. He'll just chuck in any word that rhymes, regardless if it even relates to then previous sentence.

All my MC comments aren't just instant hate. I just hate on 99% of their lyrics, and can't fathom why people think they're good.

well i'll tell you why.........its because they appreciate the structure and pace of the rhymes. you see mc'ing at raves has mildly evolved and so have peolpes perception of it, now am not telling you bout whats right or wrong because i fully appreciate your opinion and youve raised some correct points which leads me to thinkin you know what your talikn about, i'm merely sayin there are others who arent pilled up chavs who also know what they're talking about but see things slightly differently to you. They appreciate the rappin/ryhming or lyricism whatever you wanna call it for other dimensions than meaning.

I meant I can't see why people think the LYRICS are good.

The flow is something completely different. He has a good flow.

The lyrics are solely the words, not the way they're rapped.

I meant I can't see why people think the LYRICS are good.

The flow is something completely different. He has a good flow.

The lyrics are solely the words, not the way they're rapped.

ok but his lyrics are good for that style of flow, unfortunaetly they come hand in hand. if you want pace you have to sacrifice depth thats the nature of the beast. if i wanna learn something or feel enlightened in the literary sense i dont bang on klashnekoff or sp, i pick up a science book or watch nat geo. (which i actually do, am not being sarcastic there) but if i wanna go to a rave with funktion one or am blasting basslines out my 1000w vibeactive system i want some tynasity there. thats ma point. Theres no right or wrong. if your sayin Eksmans lyrics are shit and everyone who likes him are sheep following the herd then i disagree wiv you.

his lyrics aint shit, but some of them are stuped and not well thought trhough, but hes fuckin good at what he does and alot of people dont realise he been in the business a propa long time. he is wana the mc's that has proven hes better than most. there no argument about that. UNCZ just copy eatchothers lyrics and try and get all gangsta. Mc fun and skibba were both 10 times better when they were solo and wernt uncz.

Back
Top Bottom