Karl "Logikz" Ekman Lyrics

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
Can Any of you glorious lyric interpreters tell me the rest of these eksman lyrics...

10 THINGS THAT HAVE TO BE STOPPED..
One people gettin robbed, oi slob go find a job, certain man need a word with one!
Two it's not a game, why you wearing a plastic chain, why you walking around with white wine acting like its champagne
Three Oi Bruv why you wearing one glove...etc

would appreciate it alot :)

am curious you see

safe

badabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabada

certain man need a worth wiv god, two it's not a game y u wearing a plastic chain walking round wiv white wine fronting like it's champagne, 3, oi bruv y u wearing one glove nobodybody is folling us when while you in the pace u don't buss, 4, that's raw ure girls got a broken jaw cracked up ribs blacked out eyes domestic violence, waste guys!!, 5 to the waste guys driving around in big rides wait thats bait gonna cum to ure estate, 6 these little pricks keep taking packages on tick now they can not pat for it i be going in there place an taking it, 7, in bournemouth, glass, stitches, end up in them ditches swimming round wiv fishes, 8 no class a's, 9 like them fake 9's, 10 u don't wanna go pen or end up dead on the news at ten, this is what i can make out, some bits might b wrong, he was chattin quite quick

What was that one

Bend me over stick it up my arse
It makes me think Ooooh Raaas
Ill bend you over repay the favour
You know thats how we get down with the flavour

Or am I wrong

lol, joker

serious tho

u gotta smack your bitch about, even if she puts sugar in your tea when u didnt want it, u disiplin that bitch with a swift blow to the head
and she wont make that mistake again

women are like dogs, they just need training and firm slaps
like the dog whisperaer does

Sorry Joe to bring my waffle over to the General side, but let me say your one of my favourites one of the Kings of the Forum. Once again sorry

serious tho

u gotta smack your bitch about, even if she puts sugar in your tea when u didnt want it, u disiplin that bitch with a swift blow to the head
and she wont make that mistake again

women are like dogs, they just need training and firm slaps
like the dog whisperaer does
see, dis guy knos wot im talkin about

u gotta make ur bitch feel worthless, like if she wasnt gettin slapped by you nobody else would be interested

after a few months of intensive beating you can make the bitch think its her fault your hitting her, thats when u kno ur a pro

Sorry Joe to bring my waffle over to the General side, but let me say your one of my favourites one of the Kings of the Forum. Once again sorry

I dont care where you post mate, not point splitting the forum into bits. I just done ":rolleyes:" because you put lyrics that aren't his and someone has asked to finish the lyrics requested.

ive got afew there abit incomplete if anyone wants to fill them up abit

"Black Girl Beverly, Smokes Weed Heavily Loves To Bang Eksman To A Bashman Melody, Girl From China Big Wide Vagina, Cant Stop Screamin When Me Creep Up Behind Her, Girl From Africa Shes A Drug Traffica, Cant Bang That Bitch Cos Shes An Aids Carria, Girl From Bangkok She Loves To Bang Cock, Girl From France Silicone Implants"..

"Im Dapper, Rapper, Slapper, Microphone Attacker, Computer Hacker, Password Cracker"...

"She Aint Lean On The Ketamin, Shes Lean On The Green, Sooo Leaann, Without A Care On The Earth, All She Cares Is That The Other Girl Aint Fukin For Herbs, Her Green Is Thrown Down To The Ground, But She Goes To Bend Down To Get Her Weed Off The Ground, As She Bends Down To Get Her Weed Off The Ground"..

"Blood stop your babblin before you disappear like Madeline"

ive got afew there abit incomplete if anyone wants to fill them up abit

"Im Dapper, Rapper, Slapper, Microphone Attacker, Computer Hacker, Password Cracker"... Shout booyaka wen i step up on the track(a) fast like schumacker, dj come fi rinse out the fader

"Blood stop your babblin before you disappear like Madeline"
, it's not battlin, tie u up an set u alite wiv parrafin

you fuckin idiot :rolleyes:

eksman is fuckin devastatin at the mo, so much talent hes jus uppin the levels each time

Ur totally right man, i think dnb would be pretty much dead without him. Thank fuck we have eskman!

Back
Top Bottom