eksman has vaginitis?

Eksman really likes to strain that wretched old voice box of his, bet his lady oyster gets extreme inflammation. Definitely has vaginitis.

i went to a rave once, he started mc'n, people started jumping about going crazy, chanting long to his famous oneliners ... namely semi automatic .. blap blap blap .. ( i like to go blapperdy-blapperdy-blapperdy ) but anyway, mid lyric, he stops " right everyone fuckin calm down, chiill yea, or i wont carry on and me and foxy will go home " , then he has does really ghey , trying to look hard face and scope round the crowd eyeballing everyone, then he carries on mc'n but half heartedly, the cock spat his dummy out, coz people went crazy chanting his lyrics and dancing about, he didnt have alot of space mind, but, he did have a platform he was stood on with foxy .. and he was trying to give out harsh lock eye but instead looked like a complete and utter twat ( he had a shit baseball cap on thatr didnt make it better for him) from that day on .. i think eksman .. he really is an X- man , aka used to be a man , now a fukin women the bitch has motteritus bad, throwing temper tantrums at raves then doing a hardman face - gimp

i went to a rave once, he started mc'n, people started jumping about going crazy, chanting long to his famous oneliners ... namely semi automatic .. blap blap blap .. ( i like to go blapperdy-blapperdy-blapperdy ) but anyway, mid lyric, he stops " right everyone fuckin calm down, chiill yea, or i wont carry on and me and foxy will go home " , then he has does really ghey , trying to look hard face and scope round the crowd eyeballing everyone, then he carries on mc'n but half heartedly, the cock spat his dummy out, coz people went crazy chanting his lyrics and dancing about, he didnt have alot of space mind, but, he did have a platform he was stood on with foxy .. and he was trying to give out harsh lock eye but instead looked like a complete and utter twat ( he had a shit baseball cap on thatr didnt make it better for him) from that day on .. i think eksman .. he really is an X- man , aka used to be a man , now a fukin women the bitch has motteritus bad, throwing temper tantrums at raves then doing a hardman face - gimp

shut up moaning

what the fuck are u on about?

eksmans a bitch .. whines like a bitch when he doesnt get his own way ..

crying ' ill go home in a minute ' .. true story , he did that at last rave i saw him at .. what a tosspot ..

blokes got a pussy inbetween his legs ..

and jizzer ..

fuck off and go and nosh of trigga you mong ,
word on the grapevine ..

your mums got 2 cunts .. one being yourself ..

eksman does try eyeballing people.

he did it to me last time i saw him...i just stared back whilst i was shockin out.

then i just didnt respond to him because he was givin off the wrong vibe at this rave man.

should have just kept with skibadee and IC3 to be honest

Back
Top Bottom