Eksman Dubstep Exclusive!!!

Confession

Only one week to go People!! Not only have we got the fantastic lineup you see below, but also for one night only, exclusively for Confession, MC Eksman will be performing over Ajantis' Dubstep set! Kicks off at 10 so make sure you get there on time - history will be made!

Confession @ Mass
St Matthews Church, Brixton

A huge night of World Class Drum n Bass
-plus exclusive dubstep & breaks sets

Friday 23rd May
10pm - 6am

Doors: £10 - £6 advance (exclusively at seatwave.com)

LINEUP -

DJs
Mampi Swift
Aphrodite
Generation Dub
Phantom Beats (breaks exclusive)
DJ Daly & MC Tella
Polecat
1Away b2b Empty
Ajantis
MCs
Eksman
DVS
Tella
Preacher

Check 'em out for yourself!

myspace.com/mampiswift
myspace.com/djaphrodite
myspace.com/generationdub
phantombeats.com
myspace.com/mceksman
myspace.com/mctella
myspace.com/djdaly

GETTING THERE

Mass is a 2 minute walk from Central Brixton serviced by the transport links below.
Walk to the main crossroads in the high street (McDonalds & KFC), look south & you can't miss St. Matthews Church in the Peace Garden in the middle of one-way system.

TRAINS
South Eastern Trains provide services direct to Brixton, southbound from Victoria & northbound from Bromley.
www.setrains.co.uk

UNDERGROUND
Victoria Line terminates at Brixton, turn LEFT out of tube.
www.tfl.gov.uk

BUSES
Buses that run along Brixton Hill include: 45, 59, 109, 118, 133, 159, 250 & 333. Additional buses on Brixton Road include: 3, 59, 159, 133, & 333.
www.tfl.gov.uk

JOURNEY PLANNER
London Transports Journey Planner is useful to plan your route.
www.journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk

CASH POINTS
Various cash points are located between Mass and Brixton tube by McDonalds & KFC.

For more info email enquiries to:

confession_mass@hotmail.com

MC Eksman will be performing over Ajantis' Dubstep set! Kicks off at 10 so make sure you get there on time - history will be made!

no offence, but there isn't an mc i'd rather see do a dubstep set less, apart from shabba, skibba, any of their crew, any of the shadow demon crew or any of the new breed crew

i think the only fast mc that would sound sick on dubstep is skibadee

hes a completely different person on a different genre of music

i saw a video on youtube it was for football and music it had skibadee going over some hip hop beat...he actually sounded quality he was really good...he was only on for like 10 seconds but i was impressed...the lyrics where pretty good too

trust me if u see the video u will agree....il have a look 4 it and post the link up

sam pot this in gen section, not as many people look in here .. nice video, i agree skibba over dub would maybe work , he can roll well sometimes .. or could go the other way and be shit over it! , is it me , or the dude after skibba , the big dude .. are his lyrics propper similar to eksmans ?

everythings clear now its not all FOGGY
i chat the mic at a HOBBY
go gym and try an get STOCKY
mc i ride wi disc JOCKY
you think your heavy like ROCKY
ill blaze you out like ROCKY

now listen to the dudes lyrics, very very similar, or maybe just me being pedantic.

also that liitle guy saying ' id be doing wrong things' think thats mc menace ? can anyone confirm or tell me who it is , bought some pills off him at a rave once.. so he was doing wrong things the naughty nughty scrat end

ok , watch this when the small lad at 2 min 11 seconds is mc'n , watch how skibba and the other bloke dance .. ahhahahahah .. gimps

bet eksman over dubstep is a right cringe fest.

SP shotta and fun would work...and skibadee

ive heard shotta and fun spit over dubstep beats...and it works well

Back
Top Bottom