Eks vs Skibs. The saga continues.

Bruv_T

Animal Welfare Controversy
Shortly after his purchase of the Barnsley Hedgehog Sanctuary rumours circulated about his the treatment of the animals at the centre. Undercover footage shot by the BBC programme Panorama showed VC Eksman engaging in coitus with the residents. Upon hearing this news, best friend and wine connoisseur VC Herbzington withdrew his funding. As of July 2009 the future of the centre is unknown. Rumours circulating on the Dogs On Acid messageboard indicate that VC Stanamina-namina-namina is possibly preparing a takeover bid. Share prices are said to have fallen by 45% due to this news.
LOL

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Attempted rape of Dot Cotton from Eastenders
In June 2009, Eksman was accused by Dot Cotton of attempted rape, rape, attempted murder, murder, genocide, infanticide and insecticide. Asked about the matter, Dot said: "It was so scary. I was casually walking down a dead-end alleyway when he crept up behind me and inserted a finger up my clacker. Fortunately, the fact that it hasn't been used in 26 years caused it to collapse around his hand and he was trapped until the police arrived."

Dot also claimed she saw a man a few yards away from the place of the incident, inserting his own finger into his rectum. The identity of this man is still unknown, although police believe it may be MC Stamina.
Hahahaha

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
Whoever did this is a fucking comedic genius.

When asked by MC Skibadee as to why he made the unusual move of purchasing the sanctuary he said: "I just love hedgehogs, you get me. They send tingles down my spine when they curl up and shit."

In a recent interview Eksman revealed the sanctuary would be closing down late-2009. He claimed "We just couldn't get any hedgehogs... You can't have a hedgehog sanctuary without hedgehogs. If somebody told me that before I wouldn't have bought the place, you get me."

# VC Eksman
# VC Herbzington
# VC Foxington- Smythe
# VC Spitfire
# VC R
# VC Fatman Donny Johnson ESQ
# VC Shortstonson
# VC Evil Blickington Roderick Davidson

[EDIT]
Got the giggles an i can't kick em. You gotta read the whole link above.

Last edited:

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
During 1969, inspired by the recent moon landings, Eksman decided to start performing stunts at the local youth club. These included: Jumping down steps, hanging onto basketball hoops and more notably, doing gambols on concrete.

In 1970, after a tragic incident involving a fire, Jenga and hard density bouncing balls, Eksman decided to quit. He donated any money raised to a Badger research charity in Biggleswade.
too funny.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Some ppl have too much time on their hands lol! I wonder if Eks has actually read it, would love to be by his side when he did hahah

Bruv_T

i changed dizzee rascals page to say his mum was a bricklayer, but they changed it back now

and i put that wiley worked for carpet-right

but then i actually put something true and they delete it, wtf?