Eikon - Deep Drum & Bass Mix (Minimal and Liquid) 02/10/11

jack2290

New mix i recorded the other day, an hour of deep drum and bass. Couple of mixes i wish i did different but overall i'm pretty happy with it.

Appreciate any feedback!

Tracklist:

Tokyo Prose - Knucklehead
Smote - Deeply In My Soul (Zyon Base remix)
Donnie Dubson - Rolling Roller
Lenzman - Stuck
Icicle - Still U
Need For Mirrors - Triangulation Delta
Cause 4 Concern - Nothing Lasts Forever
Amoss - Last Minute
SpectraSoul - Alibi
LSB - Subdued
Enei & Eastcolors - Home
Mr Joseph - My Version
Triad - Tripod
Icicle - Europa
The XX - Shelter (Alix Perez remix)
Lm1 - Redshift
Calibre - Hummer
Hamilton - Echoes
Bachelors Of Science - The Ice Dance (Lenzman remix)
Koto - The Intermission
Clarity - A Shot Of Emotion
Andy Skopes & Mr Joseph - Call To Arms

Re: Eikon - Deep Drum & Bass Mix (Minimal and Liquid) 02/10/12

how did you record this next year?

i'm all over anything with the deeply in my soul remix, and tokyo prose, and echoes!! class mate i'll listen as soon as i can and feedback

edit: quality mix man, tracklist is right up my street. absolutely loved this section:

Shelter Remix
Redshift
Hummer
Echoes

really nice vibes to that love all those tracks. i think the only slightly unclean blend was shelter > redshift but other than that nothing noticeable. still love the fact you used that zyon base remix, such a slept on, quality track. really varied selection as well you clearly know your stuff. nice one!

Last edited:

how did you record this next year?

Takes a special kind of skill mate

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

i'm all over anything with the deeply in my soul remix, and tokyo prose, and echoes!! class mate i'll listen as soon as i can and feedback

Nice mate, looking forward to it

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

edit: quality mix man, tracklist is right up my street. absolutely loved this section:

Shelter Remix
Redshift
Hummer
Echoes

really nice vibes to that love all those tracks. i think the only slightly unclean blend was shelter > redshift but other than that nothing noticeable. still love the fact you used that zyon base remix, such a slept on, quality track. really varied selection as well you clearly know your stuff. nice one!

Cheers man! Yeah redshift going into shelter could of been better, wasn't overly happy with subdued going into alibi either. Couldn't agree more about the zyon base remix, such a nice tune! Haven't heard it about much yet. Look forward to your next mix, last one was sick

wicked mix mate, really liked the selection throughout, so many great tracks. First few mixes were really smooth, great way to start. stuck > still u > triangulation delta was sick, as was last minute > alibi. Tripod > Europa > Shelter was probably my favourite
section, nice and chilled. Overall the mix flowed well, really easy to listen to. Nice work, I'll be checking your next one for sure!

wicked mix mate, really liked the selection throughout, so many great tracks. First few mixes were really smooth, great way to start. stuck > still u > triangulation delta was sick, as was last minute > alibi. Tripod > Europa > Shelter was probably my favourite
section, nice and chilled. Overall the mix flowed well, really easy to listen to. Nice work, I'll be checking your next one for sure!

Nice one mate appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom