Edward Snowden: so, apparently, he's a dead man now?

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
yea agree with miszt on this one. media grabbing different things from different places and making it look like something its not. it aint over til the fat lady sings. i have faith he will get to latin america

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Nope, man. It's the same article. But, until now, Russia government wasn't talking to US officials about his situation. So, I believe that as soon as he steps out of russian territory, he'll just disappear (and by that I mean, get killed).

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yea agree with miszt on this one. media grabbing different things from different places and making it look like something its not. it aint over til the fat lady sings. i have faith he will get to latin america
In the end, man, all countries in Latin America are aligned with the US. Even Bolivia, Venezuela and Honduras. I bet that or he'll be killed right after leaving russian territory, or he'll be killed by "some drug lords cartel" down here.

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Putin loves to be hard. They will have to come on his turf to get Ed.
But, what if this time they decide to work together with the US? This is becoming a quite strange situation, because we have Putin saying that he doesn't want to degrade relationship with US, but also doesn't want to hand Snowden over.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
But, what if this time they decide to work together with the US? This is becoming a quite strange situation, because we have Putin saying that he doesn't want to degrade relationship with US, but also doesn't want to hand Snowden over.
Imo there is neither a carrot and nor a stick that could convince Putin to do so. I mean, what does Obama want to do? Nuke em? Pull Mc Donalds out of Moscow?

He will end up like

and Putin will be

"Business" is too important nowadays.

If a republican would be president..uuh..don´t wanna think of that.

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Imo there is neither a carrot and nor a stick that could convince Putin to do so. I mean, what does Obama want to do? Nuke em? Pull Mc Donalds out of Moscow?

He will end up like

and Putin will be

"Business" is too important nowadays.

If a republican would be president..uuh..don´t wanna think of that.
I can't even think if this situation could result in a new cold war between US and Russia, or even a all-out war.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
No chance in hell imo. Only the russians are capable of killing someone this prominent abroad. :D

EDIT - ..and the Israelis.