EDC Vegas

Johnny Rock

Is anyone going to Electronic Daisy Carnival in Vagas this year? My wife and I just got VIP tickets. Anyway, there are tons of good dnb acts.

I AM! i went last year. i cant wait!! i love going to vegas but going to vegas for EDC? fo-get-about-it. i unfortunately missed Andy Cs set last year cuz i got there too late and he was suppose to play as a "guest" DJ at the basspod but they had to shut it down early due to the high wind conditions. i remember i was getting pissed off during that night cuz i couldnt light my bowls cuz of the wind was blowing too hard. haha!

are you going to beyond wonderland next month? im also going to that. thats got a good dnb lineup as well.

i wish i could afford the helicopter rides to/from the venue but the shuttle system isnt bad. if you havent gone previously. your in for a 2-3 hour ride to and from the venue. on one of the rides to the venue our shuttle driver was bumping music the rest were not.

Do we just need to go early to avoid the drive. That sounds super shitty. I live in Utah, so we won't be hitting that other party. I think we should have all of our party favors before we go down. If not, is it easy to find goods in the party? Was all of the dnb on one stage? Is it hard to see all of your favorite DJs? Do you have a hotel you recommend?

leaving early would definitely help. on the last day we left our hotel around 5:30PM and didnt get inside until 7:30ish. theres 100K people on the strip trying to get to the venue so traffic is really really bad. las vegas roads werent really built with this in mind. and theres only 2 ways to get there from the strip, freeway and side streets with stop lights. are you guys using the shuttle service? i would HIGHLY recommend doing so.

im kind of a vegas snob now and prefer the nicer hotels. i personally would stay away from the cheaper hotels like circus circus and excalibur because i remember seeing massive lines for the shuttles from the venue. also those hotels will be mainly made up of the 18-21 y/o kids running around. you could always take the shuttle with the shortest line to whatever hotel and then take a taxi to your hotel your staying at. thats what we ended up doing. (i dont like waiting for shit to happen). i believe in BYOB(D) to all parties i attend. keep in mind that there are LVPD patrolling inside the venue. but as long as your not acting like a jackass they wont fuck with you.

Back
Top Bottom