Ed Rush signed to RAM?

I hear he's one half of that new duo Killbox, the other half being Audio.

killbox at ram nye was wank. sounded like it was about 100db into the red and devolved into mindless neuro wall of sound bullshit after the intro tune.

We need to answer this with our very own dnbforum version, call it chatbox. Free track giveway upon 500 post followers.

killbox at ram nye was wank. sounded like it was about 100db into the red and devolved into mindless neuro wall of sound bullshit after the intro tune.

For some reason I ended up there for nye. Can confirm it was wank. Marky was the only good set, and nero really killed the vibe for midnight

For some reason I ended up there for nye. Can confirm it was wank. Marky was the only good set, and nero really killed the vibe for midnight

thought C&K were good, liked their new album stuff. Sub Focus was pretty predictable after seeing him at WHP. Nero's first 20 minutes were shite yeah but enjoyed a bit of 2011 dubstep, havent heard it played out in a while.

Killbox was so shite we left after 20 minutes and didnt get to see marky. Last years was so much better, probs wont go again unless there andy and culture shock on the lineup.

Seriously ram how hard is it to get your own boss at a fucking new years event?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom