Ed Rush & Optical - Virus Vaults

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Forgive me if I've been living in the dark ages away from d&b for the past year but when did Ed Rush & Optical announce this album? Theres a launch party on June 11th @ The Junction Music Arena, Cambridge with Ed Rush & Optical, Grooverider, J Magik, Andy C, Friction, Concrete. Apparently the album is going to feature unreleased treacks form the past 10 years frm the guys.

sayber said:
Forgive me if I've been living in the dark ages away from d&b for the past year but when did Ed Rush & Optical announce this album? Theres a launch party on June 11th @ The Junction Music Arena, Cambridge with Ed Rush & Optical, Grooverider, J Magik, Andy C, Friction, Concrete. Apparently the album is going to feature unreleased treacks form the past 10 years frm the guys.

Some more stuff is on its way aswell.

no confirmed details on the tracks that are going to be on this lp yet, but bailey posted on doa a few weeks ago that it should be out in september. Will probably be a 2-cd set (1 mixed, 1 unmixed) and hopefully a 5x12".

nickdawg said:
no confirmed details on the tracks that are going to be on this lp yet, but bailey posted on doa a few weeks ago that it should be out in september. Will probably be a 2-cd set (1 mixed, 1 unmixed) and hopefully a 5x12".

here are the exact words... but i thought he mentioned that the lp aint going to be 5x12 and something a bit smaller... lets hope thats just my paranoia :teeth:

Originally posted by Bailey[Metalheadz]

I went to see Optical a little while ago after hearing he was going to do this CD. I'd just (out of coincidence) done my 'Unreleased Virus Dubs Mix' on 1Xtra and was interested in getting more stuff. It ended up being a swap fest of Virus material as there were lots of things i had on DAT and Dub for him and there was stuff he had for me.

He mentioned that the CD should be due for around the September period. It should be a double CD. One unmixed (not sure how tracks and one) and one mixed CD with roughly 19 tracks on it. The problem is that there are soooooo many tunes for Optical to choose from (which is why it's a double CD in the first place) that i'm sure that there will be some tracks that just won't make it but i'm positive that the most ranted about tunes will be on there.

I'm definately going to do another 'Unreleased Virus Dubs Mix' on my show soon now that i've found more stuff and Optical has given me bits too so make sure you don't miss it. Catch me Sundays 11pm - 1am (UK time) on 1Xtra

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/drumbass/

Laters

Back
Top Bottom