Ed Rush & Optical - The Host (Virus Dub) 2011

seems he is back. with a bang. the host has been around since forever, finally it's hopefully getting a release soon

i hear the ed rush and optical album may be at least a year or so away. apparently.

so that i imagine will be a sampler for it should it ever come out.

who knows though, maybe a 4 piece ep?

This is the biggest unreleased track for me at the moment. Has been since I heard some months ago. Such a beast. Listen to it daily.

Heard Ed Rush play something that sounds like one of his own Dubs, at the last Critical Fabric...it has Virus all over it. i'd request a track ID but i cant remember any way to describe it, and i cant remember at what point he played it haha, maybe around 5.45...Any more Virus dubs please post. I'll probably never find it. ;)

Ed Rush seriously needs to flop down an album and just destroy us all with it.

they have 5 albums already. i'd say more singles and ep's! - albums take so long to come out, it would be better to have a single in every month or two. IMOIMOIMOIMOIMO

Virus Recordings said:
Just wanted to give you all a heads-up on future releases for Virus this year, we will be putting out new material from Audio, Mejus & InsideInfo, NC-17 & KC, The Upbeats and a new LP from Ed Rush & Optical (finally!) plus more tbc. Here is a nice pic of a future cover to keep you going until we have release dates....

317963_426509804087429_861878386_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom