Ed Rush & Optical LP (Virus)

Norwax

VIP Junglist

Check optical's comment, "The track is 'Long Stay' its a sneak preview of forthcoming Ed Rush & Optical LP feat Rymetyme...out later in the year on Virus...."

Heavy!

Is there audio for any other tunes?

Last edited by a moderator:
they need to ditch the computers and make everything how they used to....how they want to.

don't give a fuck if it sounds 10 years 'out of date'

Sounds quite backwards, I couldn't think of many producers would want to make the same thing over and over again without evolving.

Sounds quite backwards, I couldn't think of many producers would want to make the same thing over and over again without evolving.

i dont mean without evolving, but they seem to lack the same inspiration they had back in the hardware days

i don't mean the same sort of tunes, just without the obsession of perfectly clean sounds...which imo, really doesn't matter

recent techstep/neuro just sounds too perfect, it lacks humanisation. All the heads still in that kinda category bore me now because it's become too much about cleanness and less about the funk.

well the inspiration back then was no one had really done anything like it at all before, bar a few bits on metro, nut and to an extent moving shadow... either way, this sounds sick, hopefully we'll finally get the host

Edit: i'm attempting to say it's probably easier to make it seem more inspiring when you're breaking new ground

Looking forward to this one. I'm sure no matter what it would at the minimum at least be better than anything on RAM.

Been waiting on Long Stay since I heard it on Friction's show.

Is any of the Piranha Pool stuff coming?

they need to ditch the computers and make everything how they used to....how they want to.

don't give a fuck if it sounds 10 years 'out of date'

Totally agree. "In the box" computer-only stuff and obsession with mixdowns has taken the soul out of much of dnb, but I digress...

Looking forward to this, tho tbf I've not heard much of the newer ER+O stuff quite yet. I'd assume by the pedigree of their old classics that it's top stuff, even if that's only in comparison to other artists in the space right now, but some of these comments are...worrying x3.

There is something about doing things on hardware I find unbelievably appealing tho; goal of mine to get a good hardware synth or two to work on when I know enough and have the money to get them. They give you eye candy in any case.

Looking really forward to this. Standardly high quality stuff come from booth.
It's all avout deeper sounds, but all in all think MC's goes better on their. DAMN! ED RUSH - Forever!!!

Ed Rush and Optical used to be my favourite producers but havnt heard anything I like from them in awhile

Back
Top Bottom