ed rush&optical-kerbcrawler (baron remix)

Absolute jokes :piss: :-x
This tune is very poor
What has happend to Virus ? Ed Rush used to be one of the dj's now he just plays the same tunes as everyone else.

hahaha, i can only imagine that the audio of this track wont be available any time soon... there was a big thread on doa + dsci4 board and it got cussed to pieces even before it was made, thus i presume its gonna be kept under wraps for a while...

Last edited:
Marky dropped this last weekend.

It's not bad... Not great either. No wobbly bassline bizness on this one, for those that were afraid of a jump-up rmx.

Took me a while to realize it was the remix tho, as it's very similar to the original.

You know what,

I have 2 copies of this record, I think they pressed the final copies all wacko because Im using SHURE M44-7's (i know my needles arnt bagged out either) and when the baseline starts kicking in the needle just goes right across the record like it doesnt know there are grooves, I add more weight to it but it works, quite disapointed in that aspect, maybe the needle is freaking out from the frequency.

Regards,

illv//

ALiF said:
Marky dropped this last weekend.

It's not bad... Not great either. No wobbly bassline bizness on this one, for those that were afraid of a jump-up rmx.

Took me a while to realize it was the remix tho, as it's very similar to the original.

azonica said:
Probably gonna be shit, like all Barons recent stuff (n)
I've been well disappointed with his latest outgoings, compare them to tracks like 'Autograph, See Me Burning, & the mighty Speed Demon' & there's no comparision. Still the man knows how to rock a dancefloor when he dj's!!

Id have been a lot more excited if they'd commisioned him to do this about 2/3 years ago. A 'Kerbcrawler' remix in the style of some of his older, heavier bits would be ridiculous!!!

However I aint gonna start slating this remix cos out of the recent wave of jump up producers, Baron's probably the one I rate the most.

That and I havent actually heard it yet.

*edit*

Actually, after having thought about it I reckon this could have a lot of potential. The originals not exactly a full-on jump up tune so I cant see Baron remixing it as such. He didnt with 'Cold Rock Stuff' anyway.

Back
Top Bottom