Ed rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl

All about Clusto!

Yeah mate, that's what I'm talking about! :rslayer:

Prototype was a heavy label! Ed Rush - Subway, DJ Trace - Sonar, Dillinja - Revelations, Codename John - Warning

What's with the sudden interest in Alien Girl anyway? I'm guessing someone legendary dropped it in a set?

Yeah mate, that's what I'm talking about! :rslayer:

Prototype was a heavy label! Ed Rush - Subway, DJ Trace - Sonar, Dillinja - Revelations, Codename John - Warning

What's with the sudden interest in Alien Girl anyway? I'm guessing someone legendary dropped it in a set?

When Groove knew what he was doing and was actually interested in what direction the scene was going in.

You forgot one tune as well.

Dillinja - Silverblade

How can you not get the fuss over Alien Girl? When them hi hats come in.....danger

I got my copy for a £8.50. Was well chuffed with that!

itz one o' dem tunes that drops with a little drop just before the drop which then drops into a main drop

IlikePopsicles.jpg

I'm glad you noticed :wave:
to be fair your the john tickle lookalike gansta pimpin dem hoes with a limp wrist

oh hold on while i stop my sides from splitting :rolleyes:

go and learn some more about the music you claim to like then i'll take anything you say a tad more seriously

i dont like like this tune, andy c is jumpin jack frost by night. i think i know all i need to right now :)

from that response you've shown you clearly know not much at all but i'll leave you to it

Can't wait to hear that 3 hour Jumping Jack Frost set at Ram in Feb. He'll be tearing it up....

u think that was seriay? hahah :)
although nah alien girl doesnt do it for me, maybe theres a reason its only teased most the time.

just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom