Ed Rush & Optical @ EDC Las Vegas 2014

junglalien

[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/FreeLivesets/ed-rush-optical-live-at-edc-las-vegas-2014-basspod-22-jun-2014/[/MIXCLOUD]

State of Mind – No Operative
Fourward – Wishes [Mindscape remix]

Rockwell – Detroit

Knife Party – LRAD [Prototypes remix]
Porter Robinson – Spitfire [Kill the Noise remix]
Hive – Neo [Audio remix]

Audio – Collision
The Prototypes – Just Bounce
Dirtyphonics – Prelude
Loadstar – Warrior VIP
DJ Hazard & D Minds – Mr. Happy [Hydraulix remix]

DC Breaks – Shaman VIP
Metrik – Drift
Sonic & Silver – Rocket Launcher VIP

State Of Mind & Nymfo – Put It On

Smooth – Cyber Funk
The Qemists – Stompbox [Spor remix]
Optiv & BTK – Shredder

Ed Rush & Optical – Pacman [Upbeats VIP]
Optiv – Krakpot [Jade remix]
Konflict – Messiah [Noisia remix]

Download
http://dnbshare.com/download/Ed_Rush_Optical_-_EDC_Festival_-_2014-06-22.mp3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I never want to watch Optical dj again....why would anyone wanna hear a trap remix of Mr happy when you have gone expecting to hear some good techy tunes.

He was a disgrace at the lenzman launch at Fabric, was playing so much screechy bollocks at 5 in the morning at a metalheadz night...completely killed the vibe

I never want to watch Optical dj again....why would anyone wanna hear a trap remix of Mr happy when you have gone expecting to hear some good techy tunes.

He was a disgrace at the lenzman launch at Fabric, was playing so much screechy bollocks at 5 in the morning at a metalheadz night...completely killed the vibe
I have to agree with you

If I went along to see an Ed Rush & Optical set I would not expect crap like that to be played. Very poor. Maybe that's what they thought the American audience would want to hear

I have to agree with you

If I went along to see an Ed Rush & Optical set I would not expect crap like that to be played. Very poor. Maybe that's what they thought the American audience would want to hear

An American audience at Fabric? There is no dubcrap in the EDC set.

I think I saw them on a live YouTube stream a couple years back and Optical was awful. Every other mix was a clanger and he kept playing screechy crap. He looked pissed as a fart. Judging by Ed's head shaking and constant attempts at getting it back to techy rollers I think he was pissed at Optical. If I remember what event it was I'll come back and edit.

Re: Ed Rush & Optical @ EDC Las Vegas 2014

Maybe that's what they thought the American audience would want to hear

ya trap and dubstep are way bigger here in the states than dnb. it makes me sad, but its true, unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

thats my vid you posted btw! :)

^ me too...

It seems like DJ's are playing less and less new material in their sets these days. Why would people want to pay to see a DJ play the same set they can spin in their own bedroom? I am going to shows to be exposed to new music, not the same 20 tracks I've heard 300 times.

Back
Top Bottom