Ed Rush & Optical "Crackball"

Haha he's got to I s'pose mate. Stop the leechers doing the cheeky cut n shut on tunes

True, but he was gabbling all over the drop and all that chatting breeze about seeing Eve @ Matter. I DONT CARE!!!!

haha

I heard one of those cut and paste jobs once. Someone had cunt Finders Keepers together from NL2 but you could blatently hear the vox from Heaven & Hell underneath! Awful....

I heard one of those cut and paste jobs once. Someone had cunt Finders Keepers together from NL2 but you could blatently hear the vox from Heaven & Hell underneath! Awful....

:D how can people think this is an ok thing to do? Cut and shuts piss me off, plus it make's whoevers playing them look like an absolute cunt.

:D how can people think this is an ok thing to do? Cut and shuts piss me off, plus it make's whoevers playing them look like an absolute cunt.

Things is, someone did play it out and everyone thought this guy had a copy of Finders Keepers. My mate who dh'ed at the same night got the guy to send it to him, he sent it my way and i was like 'this is fucking terrible'.

True, but he was gabbling all over the drop and all that chatting breeze about seeing Eve @ Matter. I DONT CARE!!!!

haha

Yeh ive heard that mp3 hahahahah. 'heaven hell, you just have to live it' in the middle of finders keepers. Jokes.

like the time i saw some guy at a night play triple x (the first leaked version about 2 years ago) ON A PLATE HE'D CUT HIMSELF.

instaprick.

haha

:rinsed:

How do you cunt a tune together? :confused:

Just listened... Thinking this is pretty fucking wikked... Would be nice to get a good version without Hype jibbering all over it...

Instantly reminds me of Charly remix for some reason, probably the lead synth.

Last edited:
Beleive it or not this took them 3 months to make, Apparently when it comes to their music they suffer with severe OCD, Cant knock em tho, I just wish more modern day producers had that attitude

Back
Top Bottom