ECSTACY WARNING

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Aug 2, 2011.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/01/ecstasy-drugs-warning-police-london

Apparently two people have been hospitalized after taking a potentially fatal batch of pills at Fabric.

Just thought you ought to know.

Be carefull gurn'eads ;)

Also please check out this link (creds to mizst) which should give you a little more info on exactly what pills are 'contaminated' http://neurobonkers.com/?p=3475

also if you know anyone who is a regular pill dropper, spread the link to them just as a warning and it never hurts to pick up a testing kit.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

heres some more info, bit more useful than the mainstream media hype... http://neurobonkers.com/?p=3475

maybe u culd update ur first post with it armed?

3. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

stick to mdma kids.

4. Gumby

Gumby New Member

5. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

6. Gumby

Gumby New Member

no problem pixel face

7. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

this

I dont get why people do pills? Youre never sure what they contain and what theyre going to do?

8. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

i used to always have a better night on pills than i have on MDMA. MDMA makes me a little tired and exhausted

9. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

agreed, On the rare occasion that I do partake in dropping mandy, I stick to it's crystaline form, the various different "highs" i've had from various different pills is worrying. Not to say that I didn't having a fucking great time every time, just horrible to look back at and go "what the fuck was i putting in my body".

But aslong as pills are available and conveniant people are gonna take them, it's just a matter of making sure that what you're getting is legit. You can pick up a testing kit relatively cheaply and they're very accurate.

10. Acid_Alli

Acid_Alli aka The Executioner

And you'll find most pills you test are Piperazines or a 'MDXX' as apposed to MDMA...

11. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

then you arent getting good shit are you xD

12. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

the irony of all this is, is that the government and the home office are constantly banging on about how you can't trust street drugs, they're all contaminated blahdeblahdeblah.
    Well this wouldn't happen if they where legal and regulated. And seeing as MDMA in it's pure form is virtually harmless, I see no reason for it not to be, along with many other drugs. I don't condone the use of drugs at all, then again, I'm most definately not against it. It just seems like the best and most logical solution.

13. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

now that the Murdoch Empire is collapsing (major influence on drug policy), and the Drinks Companies are being targeted to have reduced influence over Government Policy (again major influence on drug policy), things may get the oppertunity to change, add that to the shifting perspective around the world on Harm Reduction and Prohibition...just a matter of time!

14. alexanthony

alexanthony Impact (Engage Audio)

unfortunatley the government seem to think using logic is irrelevant when making alot of its policies

15. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

Exactly, it's going to take time, A LOT of time, but I genuinely believe things are going to change for the better eventually. Now we just need the Daily Fail to collapse and we're good to go.

16. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

the government doesnt think, it just does what it is told, MP's are offered 'gifts', 'golden pensions', 'lecture tours' and 'talks', with 6 figure price tags when they leave office....as long as they do what they are told by the Business making the offers

17. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

People that think drugs will one day be legal are fucking deluded! it will never EVER happen in our lifetime. i can gurantee u that! especially class A's like previously mentioned

18. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

your pessimism upsets me. I would provide evidence to support my oppinion but I just switched on Dave and Robot Wars is on.

19. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

wasnt E class C for a while? its going to be legalized in holland soon, and mushrooms will be criminalized so in the smart shops you can buy Es instead of shrooms haha. but it makes perfect sense really.

20. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

weren't shrooms allready made illegal there? If not, I hope they don't before the end of september, going for a long weekend there with me mother to get stoned...and try and convince her to trip with me, that would be weirdly epic.