ECLIPSE: TAXMAN & EKSMAN 29/10/09 - HEMEL HEMPSTEAD

MattF

VIP Junglist
TONIGHT - ECLIPSE: TAXMAN & EKSMAN - HEMEL HEMPSTEAD

eclipse2.jpg

eclipse1.jpg

Chaz D Presents

Eclipse is a brand new Drum & Bass night for Hemel Hempstead @ Lava Nightclub, Jarman Park on the 29th October.

The night includes two massive names!

T A X M A N & E K S M A N

This night is gonna go off!

These guys need no introduction...

Taxman has a number of big releases under his belt and the Explosive 'Evasion Remix' has been tearing clubs apart all over the world!

Eksman's unique and powerful style is guaranteed to get every rave moving! The multi award winning MC will be touching down for the launch!

TICKETS CAN BE BOUGHT FOR JUST £5 FROM
https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/b...s/?id=10008480 OR £7 ON DOOR

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FULL LINE UP INCLUDES

DJS:

T A X M A N (Ganja, Propaganda Recs)

BLUENOTE (Kool FM)
CHAZ D (X Rated Audio)
HASTE (Heavycut Records)
SLEVIN
HIGH FREQUENCY
SK3W3R B2B RICTA

MCS:

E K S M A N (Nu Breed)

R DANGE (Ona Level)
NEXMAN MC (Origin FM)
KND
DODGE HYPER (Ruthless Soundz Radio)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taxis will be waiting outside the venue all night to make sure you get home safely.
For DJs & MCs looking to perform... Hand in a Demo upon entry and you will be considered.

CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK PAGE HERE... http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=134514656161

Last edited:
lol wtf eksman and taxman at lava ignite! i never thought i would see that... may have to make an appearance for this.

Ah mate I've wanted dnb nights in Hemel for ages man! I didn't think this would happen with the lack of dnb heads on Hemel and the rep raves have haha! I hope I get the chance to play out at one of these!

Ah mate I've wanted dnb nights in Hemel for ages man! I didn't think this would happen with the lack of dnb heads on Hemel and the rep raves have haha! I hope I get the chance to play out at one of these!

Lol... Yeah big up.
Jus hand in a demo apon entry bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom