*Ebony Dubs Collection For Sale*

B

BDS

Ebony Dubsters - Power of Ra / One sided etched Vinyl with the Ra Signet on the B-side.

Ebony Dubsters - Murderation - Tearout mix / Ragga Jungle Mix.

Ebony Dubsters - Number 1 / The Ritual.

Ebony Dubsters - The Wolf Dillinja Remix / Double A - side.

Available as single 12's or all together.

The Wolf is slightly damaged on 1 side doesent effect the way it plays tho just a scuff but apart from that all in V.good condition its a doubl A side anyway so you can still play the other if ur a fussy cunt haha.

Open to low offer's but not ridiculous yagetsmeh!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not gonna be 1 of these peepz that wants extortionate amounts just make an offer and i'll probly accept

blud if i knew i was gona be getting a new set of decks soon i'd have number1 of you its so fucking rare man, maybe you'd have more luck on ebay??

I dont know blad, these peeps just wouldnt know a good opportunity if it came up and smacked em in thh face haha

10pm tonight theyre goin on ebay so this is anybody who may wants last chance.

like i say any offers welcome.

Im probly doin it at the wrong time really wat with Ra just gettin re-released haha

but these are the originals! first presses!

yeh m8 theres only ever been 1 press and according to shy there wont be another in the near future.....except the ra remix 12's.

i have ra original with the egypt-style etching on the flip :)
but now the tunes out and backed with a heavy remix on the flip demand for it will drop, everyones got ra now but that number1 is defo one that may pick up a quid of two

Back
Top Bottom