Ebit

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hi
New track finished this morning. I wanted to thank Mistz and subprime for there advice at the begining of the song. All comments are welcome. If any one has any advice on what I could do better please fire away.

I think the synth should only play two notes over and over until the drums come in, like "bleeep - blooop - bleeep - blooop - bleeep - blooop!" and leave the jumping all over the place for a little later to make it more surprising.

Got I say I start hating that synth later on, but it's a tight track, init, especially around the two minute mark!!

Lol! Mr IV4 I realise drops are the hardest thing to write but that intro sounds like it's building up to a huge amen drop...it's kinda misleading. First time I've heard your stuff though sounds good! If you can find the right tune for that intro you'll be laughing...

Thanks guys.
Yea the intro sucks. I just gave up on it. I don't know about you guys but I always build the drop first then stuggle with what I should do with the intro and breakdown. This comes from my DJ days when I would spin songs with these amazing intros and breakdowns but the drop sucked. To me it was like a beautiful girl teasing you all night of what kind of a freak she is going to be and then... bam!!! She passes out and your left getting a hand job from her fat ugly friend. It's alright, but not what you hoped for.

hmm.....intro sounds like an old retro computer game....Not sure I like it TBH...sorry.

I like the beat, simple but effective. I like the drop, but I honestly think that drop would sound a million times better without that sound, lose it....do it....go on.....I dare ya ;)

yea ditch the synth all together imo, get really annoying after a while, drums sound good, but the break in the back ground needs work, nice flow, bass gets a bit repetitive after the second drop. keep it up bro

TBH i dont feel that bleep synth man, drums sounding okey. next synth sound offkey right before the drop and later sometimes

ooo....ehhh.mmmmm... I don't know .... I got a version with out the bleeps because I not to wild about them either. I just thought they where better at filling out the space then nothing.

Did you do some resampling then? Liking what you've done with the bass sounds whatever it was!

That seamless flow from intro to drop to breakdown etc can be a tricky beast eh. Find that hard as myself too.
Keep tweaking the bass tho! Sounding good.

I did try re-sampling long hours with no real results. But the best of it I have at some of the ends of 16 bars. Thank you again.
Did you do some resampling then

Back
Top Bottom