Ebay woes...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by moriaty, Nov 5, 2008.

1. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

post all your ebay related shenanigans. it'll ease the pain....

sent 05:11:08
    hi mate,
    so i received the jacket today, and gotta say that im let down.
    The jacket is far from clean..There's stains on the front and on the hood, the whole jacket stinks of sweat, and theres even sticky crumbs in the left pocket..! not a fan of taperware is see...
    But never mind that, i could always wash it i suppose. What i cant sort out is the fact that theres buttons missing, both in the hood and the front zip.
    i mean really dude, its about common courtesy...
    To not mention the damaged buttons is just bad selling, but i wont hold you on that, id still buy the jacket. hell, its 20 quid.
    But to post me your sweat and crumbs along with the jacket is nothing short of a joke. You might have thought that i was really hungry and i could use some crumbs, or that i was attracting far too many women, so i needed some smelly sweat on me to hold em back.
    Well let me tell you sir, my sweat does an excellent job in keeping women away, and when i need crumbs i raid my local pigeon gang. Ebay would be the last place id think to look for female repellers or leftover pasty.
    This whole gig in just plain wrong, unless this is some sort of Devon friendship custom that im not getting, in which case i whole heartily apologise.
    im treating the whole matter as a joke, im actually laughing right now as im typing.
    ha. ha. ha.

and please, dont worry your self about me leaving negative feedback, because i wont. No one as funny as you deserves that.
    i hope my £20 got you enough booze so you can come up with more hilarious pranks in the future.

peace
    manoli

2. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

Just give me his name, postcode and a brief description and you'll not have to worry about him anymore man, he's gone...

Won't cost you anything, maybe you can do me a small favour in the future my friend...

3. slimbo011

slimbo011 I've been naughty, I'm banned

ITS WAS ME! MWAHHHHH :D

4. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

[​IMG]

5. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

Devon, his name is cabbage head or some shit. You wont need an address. I'll just send ya a piece of the jacket and you will smell that fucker from miles. its the typical crusty raver fragrance, sweat, mouldy dreadlocks, and essence sticks.

its my fault really...should have known better than to be buying second hand camo jackets...

but its a fucking beauty isnt it ?! well ghetto! :teeth:
    [​IMG]

im on the hunt for another one as this is a bit big for me..the fucking irony, a fat man is too small for a jacket..i was hoping to at least wash this one and id be fine..but no...Addict obviously caters to sumo wrestlers... If you see any of these in Medium hit me up, and i'll sent hundreds of little blocks of hash your way Greg.
    one love baby (hash! lol)

6. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

yeah that's a sweet jacket man - they love the rave in devon, no wonder it stinks of psi trance...

I've got a sweet camo jacket, it's from modern amusement and I bought it about 5 years ago, the cammo pattern is completely made out of the company logo which is a crow

[​IMG] can't find the picture online so your just gonna have to take my word about how much it rules...

Weirldly though, my camo jacket smell too, not of sweat, but of a kind of musty woodland smell, it's actually kind of nice, in a musty woodland kind of way...

7. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

i've got that jacket!

it's not camo though, just plain beige.

they are well oversized, i had to buy the small, which fits perfect and i'm quite average sized.

8. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

i know man! well oversized...
    Large usually hardly fits me, and this is like two sizes bigger...
    pah...back on to the camo hunt...if only clothes could be found in torrent sites....

9. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

i used to know a guy - through a close mate - who worked for addict from when it started out, he could have got me discounts galore but i never bought anything by them until i lost contact.

gutted. :(

10. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

i've also got to say that i'm disappointed i never saw a camo version of this, as now my beige one looks a little crap in comparison.

double gutted. :(