Eazy - Criminally Insane

what are you doing, what are all these threads youve created for. its a short youtube clip of some blabber mc on jumpup with no comments to identify its purpose, not even a footnote.

please explain your actions, the dnb section is overflowing with your threads, and flooding is against forum rules. actually, i think its called spamming, which is ever more against forum rules, come to think of it.

what are you doing, what are all these threads youve created for. its a short youtube clip of some blabber mc on jumpup with no comments to identify its purpose, not even a footnote.

please explain your actions, the dnb section is overflowing with your threads, and flooding is against forum rules. actually, i think its called spamming, which is ever more against forum rules, come to think of it.

??? - ???

no, no it's ?? - ??

number of question marks is vital, you see

p.s suggestion to merge all his threads into one massive jump up dubs thread?

damn fine suggestion! james, merge? andrew? adams? well, granted, not anrdew.

WHY DON'T WE JUST MOVE ALL THE THREADS INTO ONE AND ALL MOVE TO AMSTERDAM AND LIVE AS ONE HAPPY FAMILY IN RED LIGHT DISTRICT????????

ps lets do this

pps oh shit waddup!!!

:rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta:

well? what is it! are these ID threads? we have a f¤#king ID subforum, you realize that, dont you.

we have that, dont we. hey, danny. dumbface. do we have a tune ID subforum? we do right? i couldve sworn we did

HEY ITS IN THE SUBFORUM SUBFORUM UNDER THE OTHER SUBFORUM OVER IN WAFFLE YOU FOOL!!!!

Nmmmmmmmmm... i have to check this out now, i honestly dont know if we still have that. i know we did at some point. its in general, but i hate that f¤#king place, all that "jungle music" blah blah, FFS would it kill you to play some goddamn Foghat every once in a blue moon

Back
Top Bottom