easy...

are you gonna share some embarrasing stories about marnie? i'll tell you the one about my slippers if you do

hahaha well there are a few stories about marnie.....but i dont think it would be in my best interests to tell her as she is buying my ram ticket hahaha ;D

just realised im supposed to say somethin about myself.

i am 19, live in london with my mate lovechild.

LIKES: sex, drugs, drum n bass. FREE PARTIES! summer. TEA. cheese on toast. driving fast with no liscense. beautiful boys. and girls! money. being a bit of a c*nt.

DISLIKES: smug people. cardigans. mushrooms. sprouts. betroot. lincolnshire. ex boyfriends. indie. work. arguments. pussywhipped boys. people with no backbone. etc etc.

there is more but if you get me going on the dislikes i will never stop...ahaha.

LIKES: sex, drugs, drum n bass. FREE PARTIES! summer. TEA. cheese on toast. driving fast with no liscense. beautiful boys. and girls! money. being a bit of a c*nt.

DISLIKES: smug people. cardigans. mushrooms. sprouts. betroot. lincolnshire. ex boyfriends. indie. work. arguments. pussywhipped boys. people with no backbone. etc etc.

there is more but if you get me going on the dislikes i will never stop...ahaha.
THIS.
Is why I love you...
and safety, we have many stories... but none to share as of yet ;)

You sound perfect!

Welcome to the forum!

Stay clear of jmzmaloney if possible. He's the forum weirdo. We've tre banning him many times but he just keeps coming back somehow.

Back
Top Bottom