Easy!

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Hello People,

Names Oli, 23 from Bristol, have been listening and raving to drum n bass for years and thought i'd join up after finding the site...

Nice1 : )

Cheers guys,

Sweatpea I didnt manage to get to one nation, I done my back in a while back and still got problems just now so stoppin me form goin out and havin fun :mad:!!

Im hopin to try out critical mass that a mate has started to put on in Bristol, just not to sre on the venue? :cool:

Cheers guys,

Sweatpea I didnt manage to get to one nation, I done my back in a while back and still got problems just now so stoppin me form goin out and havin fun :mad:!!

Im hopin to try out critical mass that a mate has started to put on in Bristol, just not to sre on the venue? :cool:

yes mate im another bristolian, u missed out bruv overload at clockwork was mental! lookin forward to critical mass but yeh like u said a rave at syndicut?? not sure about that but the line up looks big. easy

Nice1 fella, good to see a few peeps from bristol on the site it's all good :thumbsup:

Yeah, hopefully they could pull it off at syndicut, sure they can do, security are on top form in there anywayz and like you said, PHAT line up! Its the same dude that does out the box at lakota sos houldnt dissapoint : )

o its the same bloke isit, used to go lakota all the time aint been to a out the box for ages, critical mass shud b good tho i mean syndicut is a nice venue just not sure for drum n bass. totally diffrent to lakota lol that place is grimey

Yeah, lakota is proper grimey!! Same as clockwork (not as bad) and a lot of the other venues in Brizzl, syndicut is the exact opposite lol.. I went to one of the first raves there and in the second room they played dnb, think it was same cru and maybe weston lot puttin that on and it went down fairly well its just stange being such a neat venue!

I lived in Lakota for years and still love the place.. shame their 'closing it down' if it ever really comes to that...

Cheers guys,

Don't worry about missing one nation, you didn't miss much!

Valve on the other hand, a few weeks before one nation... that was shit hot!!!

Did you miss that aswell?

Is that syndicate night this weekend or next? If it's next, I might pop up and check it out, it would be good if it worked, not a massive fan of clockwork and lakota... makes my shoes too dirty!!!

I know tell me about it, the amount of trainers ruined there, especially lakota haha, i have even come home from a party there before with foof prints on my back... i hadnt even taken my t shirt off?? Fuk knows what heppened there lol.. Messy?!?!

It was my mates birthday for valve but I was away that weekend, heard alllll gooood reviews about that though aswell...

CMass is next friday 10th and you got no worries about dirty trainers there : )

Should be a good night ...

Back
Top Bottom