Easy South Coasters

Jibba

Alright there,

I used to go to Uni in Portsmouth and now i'm up in Oxford. I used to be a regular at Vurt and Jarman's (Raiden) little Saturday nighter at The Subway...god how things have changed for him now! Do they still do nights at EQ or is it all pier/pyramid things now?

I know a few of the heads here, Azonica and Lokki (easy mate, not seen you in years, you still living with Honer?).

I spend alot of my time on an Oxford DnB forum but may pop here once in a while, to say hi :razz:

:respekt:

Jibba said:
Alright there,

I used to go to Uni in Portsmouth and now i'm up in Oxford. I used to be a regular at Vurt and Jarman's (Raiden) little Saturday nighter at The Subway...god how things have changed for him now! Do they still do nights at EQ or is it all pier/pyramid things now?

I know a few of the heads here, Azonica and Lokki (easy mate, not seen you in years, you still living with Honer?).

I spend alot of my time on an Oxford DnB forum but may pop here once in a while, to say hi :razz:

:respekt:
Hi mate,

There aren't really any nights at EQ now, however there are a couple at The Subway.

No Drum & Bass at the Pyramids as far as I know. South Parade Pier seems to have become the popular DNB shindig since Breakneck moved there back in November 2002.

http://break-neck.com/ for full details on that night, next one is on New Years Eve.

Cool, cheers mate.

I've been meaning to come back to Pompey to see my old Uni friends but its missions with work n stuff.

I'm probably headin to Helter for NYE. The lineup doesn't look bad at all.

i used to be a vurt resident in those days! what fun we all had. i particularly like orsons, the back room, which is now a strip club as it happens. deary me, whatever next

skope said:
deary me, whatever next
Strip club inside a DNB club? :teeth:

Breakneck v2.7
<insert headliner>
SDM Vs. Triple Tirp
G.I. Charge
Portsmouth's Strip Society
MC Gibber

:lol:

Yeah I remember ya Skope

along with RJM and Ringle right?

Had many a wikid night there, but always remeber there being some sort of trouble afterwards lol...the rozzers would spill out onto the streets as soon as we all did!

Jibba said:
Yeah I remember ya Skope

along with RJM and Ringle right?

Had many a wikid night there, but always remeber there being some sort of trouble afterwards lol...the rozzers would spill out onto the streets as soon as we all did!
Vurt days rocked, some of my best days raving it up back then.

THAT'S back when I used to dance! :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom