easy now

Roastpotatoes

Hallo there, Im Roasts, I adore DnB in Most forms, but especially dubwize, jungle and techy/dark, which I DJ, mainly at parties n that, along with chicago/jackin house, trance, hard trance, electro and electro breaks.
Of course DnB takes precedent over all them, and is what got me into mixing in the first place, but I also like dubstep, funk, hip-hop, electronica, soul and pretty much anything with a groove (can't stand RnB, it's godawful)
No-one reads this shit, but what the hell, im a total forum-lurker so nobody'll prolly hear from me for at least 6 weeks, and even then ill just talk more bollocks, fuckit ;)
Studying to go to uni next year, born n bred Leeds, favourite rave is Subdub, fucking hate scenekids and anyone who doesn't think for themselves either. geting bored but nonetheless slightly depressed that there's not more to put. inabit-JH

aFu_Potatoes1.gif

:welcome:

cheers kemzino, and is that signature pic your work? its a sick piece man, proper like the fill method and letter stylin. Cant wait for the weather to sort itself out so I can be arsed paintin again!

Back
Top Bottom