easy now.

Tex

hi all,
I'm Tex. Melbourne born and bred. Been in the music industry my whole life, only just started getting into dnb within the last 6 months or so. been watchin y'all for a little while now, thought i should shout out an say hi.
Big ups

edit: in the edit avatars bit there is nowhere to load in my own avatar. that i could see anyway. do noobs not get to upload custom avatars or am i just being inept?

Last edited:
Aright maet..:D

ye, noobs get only teh
dnbforum_noob_male.gif

Also welcome to the dnb world...apart from tearing tunes, its also a bloody good laugh, if you put aside a few wankers that is...
:respekt:

shit. thats THIS saturday night?? might have to consult the bank and get back to you on that one. do you know what it costs?

Tex said:
shit. thats THIS saturday night?? might have to consult the bank and get back to you on that one. do you know what it costs?

yer its a bit pricey, $35 plus booking fee. Storm's pretty cool though ...

:slick:

Money is no option... at least you have her playing Melbourne, I dont think People in Sydney have even heard of her. DAmn I am over Sydney! Andy C and GQ for NYE in Melburn... See you there. oh welcome to the best forum in drum n bass...

Bijou said:
Andy C and GQ for NYE in Melburn... See you there. oh welcome to the best forum in drum n bass...

well that cat is out of the bag now :dutty:

BOH !!!!

BOH !!!

:devilslay

Andy C and GQ for NYE
Dont know the fine details as yet, but yeah it's all on in Melburn.
Hell I am bringing my whole crew down for some serious party fun.
We are so over the whole Sydney scene that we have decided to become the first all National crew and we are planning to haunt the interstaters... ya'll better put on some good parties. hahah. See you on the dancefloor left hand speaker stack! :rave: A Tribe called Tearout coming to your town!

Back
Top Bottom