Eastcolors - Watch Out (Enei Remix)

sounds like machines on steroids + watch out acapella.

since the original didn't come out on vinyl i'm definitely gonna bag this when it comes out....needless to say i bag anything from enei anyway lol

Was about to get this of trackitdown but noticed that the song is only 4:22 long which cuts it off at the end. Anyone got this and can confirm you do get the full length tune?

Was about to get this of trackitdown but noticed that the song is only 4:22 long which cuts it off at the end. Anyone got this and can confirm you do get the full length tune?

Seems like it's the case on every digital download site, I thought my file hadn't been downloaded in its full lenght, but I found out it's like this everywhere...

Yeah I have contacted Juno about mine, but I know it's not their fault. They've refunded me for the track and say they're contacting the label. Hopefully all stores are able to sort this one out.

Symmetry facebook.

"There has been an upload error on the Enei remix of Watch Out, hence the shorter playing time, this will be replaced very soon & i imagine you can get a refund from the store you bought the faulty one from."

Back
Top Bottom