earth quake last night about 3.30

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist
anybody else feel that shit?
was just watching trailer park boys in bed and heard a really low end rumble, thought my wears were fucking up as it seemed such a low end freq but then heard a few things shake.
shat myself for a sec.
hope japan isn't even more fucked

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
My bad dude, just got my new sub

---------- Post added at 07:08 ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 ----------

lolol, i genuinely thought this was an april fools, then i switched on thew news...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i always wondered what an earthquake would be like, and i always kind of thought to myself, quietly, that id be all like 'so what' and too chuck norris to be scared but apparently its genetic, when your brain registers the ground is shaking you shit yourself and panic automatically, its like someone whos never heard or seen a tiger, when you hear a growl in the night the body freezes up from fear regardless. because its genetic. wonder what else is genetic. attraction to big hips. big tits. wonder if they have that on the internet maybe i could look at it

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
this is an april fools joke. there was no earth quake. although i've witnessed a good one before in blackpool, the bbc love a good prank on april fools day.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
its an april fools i got an email about it b4 it even appened ... its an april fools prank to celebrate 25 years of april fool's .. google is ure friend .. bit weird how news programmes and papers would do it tho aint it ... some people wont even find it funny.. but i suppose it makes sense.. they having a celebration or summit .. i dunno .. check it out ..

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
this is an april fools joke. there was no earth quake. although i've witnessed a good one before in blackpool, the bbc love a good prank on april fools day.
the bbc don't like a good prank, they fired chris morris after he let off loads of helium in a news room so the broadcast was done in a very high pitch.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
for really really famalamadingdong

after that he started working with all the other great satirists and made some of the best tv and radio shows the world has ever seen

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
tbh if it was a prank then bbc would of fucked up hard... guess what japan, we had an earthquake too.... only joking hahahahahaha, i really dont think that would go down to well lol!!!

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i've got people here telling me that they've felt it so i'm a it sceptical. just that the news reports it at 3.30, that earthquake site says 2.34. and i honestly awoke from deep drunken/stoned slumber at 2.35am on my couch and rolled to bed. i drank from 12pm yesterday so its gonna take an earthquake to wake me. hmmmmm.